2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

MorganBrombini

topic 2 : how others see you Empty topic 2 : how others see you

Dim 2 Juin - 23:58
how others see you
The way other people sees me doesn't prevent me to sleep at night. In fact it concern me but not in order to be accepted but more to have connections, to extend my circle of acquaintance in order to always people I can count on.
When I act I make sure to act in harmony with my personal values and not according to how people are looking at me. I don't have to hold people to accounts except to my family and the people I love. I take time to explain my acts only if I find the people worthy to receive my explanations.
But it is true that the self image we reflect is really important and has to be taken care of in order to have as many doors as possible opened. It would be completely stupid to make people dislike you just because of your self image. In that case many opportunities would disappear before you could have done anything. So the way people sees you should't influence your behavior but you should still take it in consideration