2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Julie Awouters

topic 2 , how others see you  Empty topic 2 , how others see you

Ven 3 Mai - 17:44
how others see you , is not important, how you see yourself means everything
I'm split on this first sentence. It is important to know yourself. to know who you are and what you love. All this in order to be happy in life. However, we must be interested in the image we send back to others. Do others have a positive image of us or simply an image different from the one we want to show
it is difficult to know yourself but you should remain proud of who you are and how you are evolving in life. We have to rely on others to ensure our image and choices, but sometimes we have to know how to trust each other, not listen to others and make fun of what they think of us
we are sometimes different from one person to another and we change our way of life. we change our personality and character. we are more shy or more extroverted with some people
that's why people don't see us all the same way and why our image is different with some people. honestly sometimes I really don’t care about people and what they think or said about me. I’m just living my best life