2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Elisa Dausimont

TOPIC 5 "The more you learn the more you see things differently" Empty TOPIC 5 "The more you learn the more you see things differently"

Dim 2 Juin - 15:18
I agree with the sentence "The more you learn the more you see things differently"
I think in our daily lives it must have already happened to one of us. The more you learn or the more you know about things, inevitably for a while you end up seeing things differently.
I have already thought about things, I don't have a particular example on hand, but once I get interested in the subject and know more about it, my opinion can change because there are some factors I didn't know that eventually influenced me and so I see things differently.
Elisa Dausimont

TOPIC 5 "The more you learn the more you see things differently" Empty TOPIC4 about succes

Dim 2 Juin - 15:19
SUCCESS, I think that this notion is specific to everyone and that therefore there is no "model" of reference to take into account to know if we have succeeded in achieving success.
A person may think that he or she has achieved success because he or she has a lot of money, while for another person it is an achievement of more personal things such as blossoming into something that is not necessarily monetized. Personally the factors that help you achieve success based on the scheme would be passion, many people force themselves to do something that they don't necessarily like to earn a lot of money because they think it's the key to success. Having a passion for something is essential for me. Persist also, I think that not everything happens so easily in a snap, to get things right you have to persist. And to improve, I think that from every failure, defect or whatever it is, you have to draw a positive conclusion and come up with something good.
Elisa Dausimont

TOPIC 5 "The more you learn the more you see things differently" Empty TOPIC 3 about LEADER

Dim 2 Juin - 15:20
In all groups, whether at work or even a group of friends, there is always this person who is considered a "Leader".

After the notion of leader once again is specific to each one, personally, I see a leader as a person who will push the group towards the right path towards what to do while knowing how to take into account the ideas, desires, qualities of each. It will never be someone who will crush others to put himself forward.

Personally I don't like this role, I'm not a follower, but I just like to follow my path, do my stuff and ask for advice if I need it, but I don't think I need a leader when I think other people really need one to move forward and find a course of action
Elisa Dausimont

TOPIC 5 "The more you learn the more you see things differently" Empty TOPIC 2

Dim 2 Juin - 15:21
I agree with this sentence. Some people will rely too much on what others say about you rather than what you really think about yourself. Self-esteem is very important to move forward in life, to know what you want and where you want to go, for example.
But it gets very complicated nowadays because everyone has something to say or criticize about the way we do things, the way we behave and the way we dress, for example.
But I also think that indirectly we also try to act according to who we are with, what we wear according to the people we are with to reflect the image we want to reflect to the other and that he sees us as we want us to be seen.
I think it's very complex, we shouldn't care what others think, but indirectly we're going to do everything we can to make them see us as we would like and base it on what we say about us.

Dernière édition par Elisa Dausimont le Dim 2 Juin - 15:30, édité 1 fois
Elisa Dausimont

TOPIC 5 "The more you learn the more you see things differently" Empty TOPIC 1

Dim 2 Juin - 15:21
I'm not sure what to think about that sentence « If you only focus on the problem you might miss the easy solution » .
I think above all that they want to highlight the fact that sometimes when we see a problem coming down on us we tend to focus too much on it and not see the other opportunities that are available to us.
Sometimes you have to take a step back from the problem to properly analyze all the solutions.
I think it also depends on the situation, sometimes it can be beneficial sometimes not.
I think that if you focus too much on a problem you can miss the easy solution but I think it can be beneficial sometimes a lot of thinking about the problem can give you lots of ideas.
In any case, I assume that every problem has its solution if there is no solution, it is because there is no problem. Whether the solution is easy or not.
Contenu sponsorisé

TOPIC 5 "The more you learn the more you see things differently" Empty Re: TOPIC 5 "The more you learn the more you see things differently"