2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Julie Awouters

topic 5 ;  the more you learn the more you see things differently  Empty topic 5 ; the more you learn the more you see things differently

Ven 3 Mai - 18:06
In other words, knowledge, experience. over the years we know more and more things. we learn more and more. we learn more every day, mistakes not to make; information of general culture. how to behave in a situation. we learn in books but also with interactions with others. knowledge is transmitted every day even involuntarily; we no longer reflect in the same way over the years. our knowledge is changing and evolving. With hindsight we see things differently and we evolve on certain points like our character and personality. the experiences of our lives make us think. These are not always mistakes but rather a case to be dealt with.  Today I see things differently from a few years ago. Whether it's disputes, breakdowns, successes or failures.  I learned to see things differently and to take them less to heart. I learned to talk about it with my family and friends. I find important things that were not important to me a few years ago. It has had an impact on my responsibilities and vision of life in general.There are some things that we don’t have to learn, it is our personality and we have it since our birth.

Dernière édition par Julie Awouters le Dim 2 Juin - 13:45, édité 2 fois