2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

MorganBrombini

topic 5 : the more you learn the more you see things differently Empty topic 5 : the more you learn the more you see things differently

Lun 3 Juin - 0:46
the more you learn the more you see things differently
I have never seen a sentence that makes more sens than this one, it is crystal clear that in order to evolve, to become the real you, the person you want to be you have to learn. There is so many ways of learning things. Firstly you can learn by failure, if you accept your mistakes every times you fall you will come back stronger than ever before and then different of course. You can also learn by yourself by going out of your comfort zone, by meeting new people from every where around the world, in any langage possible. You would be surprised of the world there is around you, the way people thinks in some place could be so benefit to you. So the more you look around you and take the time to stop on things to really understand it, the more you will learn, everyone has something to give. So for me with all my experiences (yet not so many I am still young obviously), I try to always take the best of it : what I don't like I just don't keep it in mind!