2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Semester 2: topic 1

+6
Camille Vervoort
Victor
Delvaux Denis
Ezé Igbinovia
JoyceRogge2018
Admin
10 participants
Admin
Admin
https://2da2-2018.forumsrpg.com

Semester 2: topic 1 Empty Semester 2: topic 1

Mar 30 Avr - 21:28
Semester 2: topic 1 58790310
JoyceRogge2018

Semester 2: topic 1 Empty Open your horizons

Ven 3 Mai - 14:00
This quote can be true in many different situations and this is not a good thing. When you have a problem it is important to not stay focus on the obstacle. You have to open your mind and your horizon so that you can find solutions. Sometimes it is better to take one or two minute to change your mind and breath and then after you come with other possibilities. You can also ask some help, but I know it is had for some people to admet that they need someone else. So they prefer stay alone with their problem. I am not one of those people, if I need help I know I will ask.
Ezé Igbinovia

Semester 2: topic 1 Empty If you only focus on the problem you will not be able to see the solution

Lun 6 Mai - 23:19
If you only focus on the problem you will not be able to see the solution

I agree! A lot of people always like to complain about every single bad thing they leave, I’m not here to judge or to generalise, but we sometimes really act like spoilt childs! We are not even able to realize that we are and we always be the rich of someone and so inevitably the poor of another. We should always try to look at the world while saying to ourselves: there is always worst and form e that’s a solution. I’m not saying we shouldn’t complain but at least must we try to analyse the whole situation before complaining and focusing on the problem. There is so much things to be happy in this world! You missed your bus ? No problem at least you woke up ! You where late for the english class ? No problem at least you are in advance for the next class! There is always a positive thing in every single situation, always try to find it. The message is now clear; find a solution to every situation and not a problem to every relations or stuff that rhymes to situation!
Delvaux Denis

Semester 2: topic 1 Empty Re: Semester 2: topic 1

Sam 11 Mai - 11:52
If you only focus on the problem you might miss the easy solution

I actually agree with this quote because I think that if you only focus on one problem you can fail for all the rest you had to do. For example, imagine you have to pass an exam, you begin your exam and you try to do the first exercise and you realize you can’t. If you follow the meaning of the quote you will just stay stucked at this first exercise and only focus on this problem. You will without a doubt fail the whole exam. But if you decide to do the wholeness of the exercises and come back after to try the first one, you will surely succeed your exam. I think it is in that way you have to think. Nevertheless, that does not mean that once you have a problem you immediately have to move on to something else. You have to analyze the problem properly and ,once you are convince you are more wasting time than something else, you can decide to do the rest of your job and come to the difficult part of it after. That’s actually my point of view.
Victor

Sam 11 Mai - 14:56
If you only focus on the problem you might miss the easy solution.

I rather agree with this quote, indeed I think sometimes you must learn to move on and not stay stuck in front of a problem. Most of the time, if you stay focused on one problem, you'll circle around and you won't find any solution. That's why you should move on to another problem or something else to refresh your mind and go back to the problem after that. You'll see, you will have another point of view on the problem, another way to "attack" this obstacle. It is at this moment you will find the best solution, of course, it's only my opinion. However, be careful to not move on to another problem/obstacle too quickly, you must analyze deeply the problem before move on if you cannot find any solution.
In conclusion, don't waste your time if you are stuck in front of a barrier, move on and came back to it with a fresh state of mind!
Here is my opinion on this subject, which is pretty interesting according to me.

Camille Vervoort

Dim 19 Mai - 18:14
Focusing on a problem that tends to magnify this problem, to grow in size and to make it insurmountable in our eyes, while by accepting it as it is, an easy solution could emerge in an obvious way. Moreover, by focusing too much on a problem, we no longer have sufficient open-mindedness, we no longer broaden the field of possibilities enough, we go into the wall ourselves when perhaps it is simply a question of approaching it from another angle.
It may also be useful, in some cases, rather than to approach the solution to a problem alone with one's own approach, to refer possibly to other people, to other more or less similar cases and thus to take advantage of different approaches that would make it easier to solve the problem
As the famous expression "to think outside the box" says, it is also important not to limit oneself to a single approach to solving a problem.
Sometimes you have to forget completely your first idea, blank out your initial approach and try to re-examine all the parameters of the problem raised and approach them in a completely different way.
In conclusion, persisting with a first idea to solve a problem may prevent all potential solutions from being considered.
KevinKurlekar

Semester 2: topic 1 Empty Kevin Kurlekar Topic 1

Mer 22 Mai - 13:30
I agree with this sentence. It's really important to know how to step back from a situation. It allows you to visualize the problem in its entirety and thus become aware of what could aggravate the problem. So the first step is to step back and analyze the problem without forgetting important details. Then we will have to think about a possible solution. One of the main pitfalls is haste, you have to take the time to understand everything in order to find the most appropriate solution to the problem. Most of the time, instead of finding a useful solution, we find excuses or transform the situation so that we don't have the fault and can ease our conscience. This habit is very bad and shows the desire to get away from the problem without really wanting to solve it. Sometimes, the solution that seems the longest, most boring or least desired may be the best solution, such as lighting one fire to put out another. It is also very important to avoid seeing a problem where there is none because it can cause you enormous harm and prevent you from progressing in life.
In order to solve a problem correctly, good listening and analytical skills are required.
SarahHochlaf2018

Semester 2: topic 1 Empty If You Only Focus on the Problem, You Might Miss the Easy Solution

Dim 26 Mai - 12:28
Sometimes we can miss an opportunity to find a solution by focusing only on the negative asspects.
Usually people attend to stick to one possible solution instead of searching for other easier ways to solve the problem.
I believe that if you only focus on your problems and don't look for a solution then of course you will only have negative things that will happen to you.
Your problem can even be worse than before. If you want to get over your problems i think that the first thing that you should do is to think positive. A positive mindset will only bring you positive things in life.
We need to make part of things in life and look at the positive aspects instead of the negative ones.
Conclusion: Don't waste your time when you're stuck in front of a barrier, instead of panicing/worrying about your problem, we should look for other and easier solutions for our problems. for example, if you are stuck on a task/exam, you can start by doing the easy exercises first, after that, you can continue on the harder parts.
Maroussia Alves

Dim 26 Mai - 15:13
Semester 2 : Topic 1; " If you only focus on the problem, you might miss the easy solution "

For me this topic is true, a lot of people focus on negatives points and don't see solutions, like I have read : For each problem, there is a solution.
If we look in a different way to solve the problem, we have a lot of solutions in front of us ! If one doesn't work, try with an another one, etc, one of them may work.
Of course, we can be pessimist from the beginning but at the end, we have to solve the problem no matter how long it can take to solve.
I’m a positive person, and I’m saying to my friends to be positive because if you are positive, you bring positive vibes and after the problems are easier to solve than before because you don’t look at the negative points.
To solve a problem, the best way is : first, stand back at the problem, analyze it and the most important thing, is to not take the lead over the problem, the solution is in front of us, always !
So, move on, and always stay positive in your life.
Lisa Fiandaca

Dim 26 Mai - 22:41
"If you only focus on the problem you might miss the easy solution."
This quote is true because often things get complicated and we don't see that there is a simple way to solve a problem. Sometimes it is enough to think calmly and then we find a more appropriate solution. Another aspect of this situation is that we tend to be too pessimistic and remain stuck on our failures. If you get stuck on a defeat, you don't see the opportunities anymore. So you have to be optimistic and think simply so that you don't get stuck in a problem and find an easy solution.
In my opinion, we should be taught to think more simply and to remain calm in any situation. At school we are taught to follow models, systems, procedures, etc... while in everyday life it is often easier to find a solution. If we are taught to manage problems in a simple way, we are less stressed when faced with a complicated situation and less likely to make a bad decision.
For instance, when you have to choose a study option, you are told to think about the opportunities, the courses that will be offered, the number of credits,... when you should simply be told to choose something that you like and think according to your preferences.
Contenu sponsorisé