2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Semester 2: topic 4

+7
yadirapadilla
Camille Vervoort
Victor
Delvaux Denis
Ezé Igbinovia
JoyceRogge2018
Admin
11 participants
Admin
Admin
https://2da2-2018.forumsrpg.com

Semester 2: topic 4 Empty Semester 2: topic 4

Mar 30 Avr - 21:31
Semester 2: topic 4 Succes10
JoyceRogge2018

Semester 2: topic 4 Empty Re: Semester 2: topic 4

Ven 3 Mai - 14:31
The path to success is long but especially personal and unique. Never will you be told twice the same story about someone’s success. It is made up of our experiences, our journey, our life and our encounters. Success is a concept that everyone interprets in their own way. For some people it represents money for other love.

For me success means every little moment when I am happy, surrounded by people I love and especially when I have achieved a goal.That is why I can say that today I have already experienced several successes that I will not forget.
Ezé Igbinovia

Semester 2: topic 4 Empty Road to success! + Screenshot

Lun 6 Mai - 23:50
Success!

The road to succes is different for everyone, for some people the road is long, for others the road is hard and dotted with pilfalls. Some people grow up in a wealthy household, some struggle in a very poor family and others never experience succeess but I’m not even sure we say so because, success depends from one person to the other. Indeed, success is sujective and we cannot define it for other. But what I know is that if you want to feel successful you have to set clear objectives and try hard to reach them. That’s how you can be able to evaluate your success. I also think that success is a neverlasting road, you should always try your best to be the best version of youself and everyday a better person that yesterday!

Semester 2: topic 4 61182610
Semester 2: topic 4 61182610
Semester 2: topic 4 61593610
Semester 2: topic 4 61564910
Semester 2: topic 4 61873910
Semester 2: topic 4 61593611
Semester 2: topic 4 61372110
Semester 2: topic 4 61441310
Semester 2: topic 4 61687310
Semester 2: topic 4 61258310
Semester 2: topic 4 61525510
Semester 2: topic 4 61356510

Dernière édition par Ezé Igbinovia le Mer 29 Mai - 21:35, édité 1 fois
Delvaux Denis

Sam 11 Mai - 11:56
Success

Success is for me a big word because it is the result of a lot of things. Success is actually very personal. Some people will never talk about success because they are to perfectionist. They will never be satisfied about what they are doing or what they did. Other people will talk about their success very quickly without actually having done something special. In general, in think that there are a lot of things to do before being successful. They are three major axes for me: work, passion, persisting. If those three words are not always present in your road to success, you won’t succeed.
The definition of success can be very different for people. For some people being accepted in high school is already a success, for other people it’s just something ordinary.
I think I never really experienced success for me, as I said success is for me a very big word. I will talk about success the day I will have a family a house and a good job. I actually already experienced what are for me little successes like succeed my first year at Ephec school but that is for me not enough to speak about real success. Launch a new product on the market and 5 years after being the leader of this market is the real definition of success.
Delvaux Denis

Sam 11 Mai - 11:56
Success

Success is for me a big word because it is the result of a lot of things. Success is actually very personal. Some people will never talk about success because they are to perfectionist. They will never be satisfied about what they are doing or what they did. Other people will talk about their success very quickly without actually having done something special. In general, in think that there are a lot of things to do before being successful. They are three major axes for me: work, passion, persisting. If those three words are not always present in your road to success, you won’t succeed.
The definition of success can be very different for people. For some people being accepted in high school is already a success, for other people it’s just something ordinary.
I think I never really experienced success for me, as I said success is for me a very big word. I will talk about success the day I will have a family a house and a good job. I actually already experienced what are for me little successes like succeed my first year at Ephec school but that is for me not enough to speak about real success. Launch a new product on the market and 5 years after being the leader of this market is the real definition of success.
Victor

Sam 11 Mai - 17:12
Success

There is not only one definition of success, I think everybody has a slightly different definition of success. This can be explained by the fact that none has the same goals in life, some people are looking to earn a lot of money, some others want to stay close to people who they love and to have time to do activities that have a meaning for them and other people have other goals, there's an infinite number of them.
According to me, it is really important to set goals in your life, even if it is really small ones, like so you can encounter a lot of little success in your life and it is really rewarding and you really have a feeling that you accomplished something, which is really important to improve yourself and gain in self-confidence. Even if you can reach your goals, if you cannot succeed, you will learn and avoid the same mistakes in the future.

Camille Vervoort

Mar 14 Mai - 15:58
The term success can mean many things. It's a very subjective word.
Indeed, everyone has their own definition of the word.
In the picture, we see some words that would help us to reach it. There is, for example, the word Improve, which for me is important because it is sometimes necessary to question oneself in order to be able to improve afterwards.
To continue, there is the word Focus. It is important to focus on one thing at a time and not to disperse. Indeed, it allows us to control everything we do and to succeed better instead of wanting to do everything at the same time and therefore fail in the end.
Then, you have to do everything with passion rather than out of obligation or interest. Things are always better done when they are done with passion.
To continue, there is the word Persist. You don't always succeed the first time, you have to be able to accept failure and be able to start again and persist to succeed in something and achieve success.
Lastly, success does not happen like that. You have to be able to go beyond your personal limits to have the desired success. For some, it's shyness, for others, it's daring to take risks, for example.
yadirapadilla

Mar 21 Mai - 23:59
According to the dictionary, success means the realization of something you have tried or planned.
in my opinion, success is something you achieve with your own strength. Success has been achieved through the achievement of the objectives you have set for yourself, whether on a personal or professional level. Clear and precise objectives must be set to know where we are going and how we will proceed to achieve them.
To achieve your objectives, you have to work very hard, not give up and above all believe in yourself. We must believe in our strengths and even if people are against you or do not support you. Prove them wrong. Even if you fall several times, you have to get up and keep fighting. Japanese proverb: "Success has fallen seven times, rising eight times"
For example, my success would be to open my own business in my home country.
The path to success is a very difficult and complicated one, fraught with pitfalls but if we persist we will see the fruits of our work.

Maroussia Alves

Dim 26 Mai - 15:11
Semester 2 : Topic 4
The first thing to do when you want to success, is to work hard because any kind of work deserve a reward if you work hard the better you got a reward.
You always can improve yourself and your work, because nobody is perfect, and every work can be improved, you must know how !
For me the most important thing is to focus on your goals and put away all stressful moment because it brings you bad energy.
Someone is not passionate about his work, have to change his work, because if you don’t like your work, you will be sad, angry, frustrated and it’s not good to be in these moods.
You must push yourself beyond your limits, pushing ideas further than you thought, and you must push for your objectives because if you fail to achieve one of these objectives you can be pride because you have pushed yourself to the limit.
Serve and you will be served.
You must solve the problem with better ideas.
Even if you failed, persist until it’s done !
KevinKurlekar

Semester 2: topic 4 Empty Kevin Kurlekar Topic 4

Dim 26 Mai - 16:04
The keys to success are a constantly research of ourselves. The success is the achievement of a goal that we wanted to achieve, and we set up everything we can to reach it. Thus, success is unique to each of us, so the achievement of success is defined only by our personal criteria. This makes it a concept that is difficult to understand and above all difficult to achieve. Success will depend on my purposes, on my preferences, on my priorities, on my character and so on. To achieve our goals, we can work on different aspects of our life as the picture of the topic shows us on what we can work to achieve them easier. Work harder but with the smile, improve your skills to do it better or quicker, focus on to master it, do it for you, push yourself outside the comfort, serve the others in order to have some personal value, think before act and persist against the difficulties of life. Those keys to success are good to based yourself on but you need to find your criteria to be as happy as it is possible and to get a lot of success in your life.
SarahHochlaf2018

Dim 26 Mai - 20:19
What does succes mean for me?

For me succes means achieving accomplishments.

Accomplishment can be seen as the process to become succesful and with every accomplished step you take a step towards success.

Make yourself aware what accomplishments you want to achieve in life.

Some people might define success as having luxurious things such as cars, a huge house, expensive clothes.
Whereas others consider success as a life full of joy and happiness with their family.

Once you have figured out what is important for you personally, you are able to focus on your success.
Lisa Fiandaca

Dim 26 Mai - 23:23
"Success"

For me there is not only one definition of success, everyone can define it differently. Some will see success in performing a professional task, in professional success, in private and family life, etc.
For me, success is achieving a goal that we have set for ourselves. Whether in the professional or private sector, once you have set a goal and achieve it, it is a success and therefore a success. Sometimes even a simple task that you do can bring real satisfaction and pride, you are happy with yourself and for me, being proud of what you do is already a success.
In my opinion, success is not necessarily linked to money, recognition, fame, etc. It is above all related to something that we have accomplished and of which we are proud. You can be rich or famous but you don't like what you do and in this case, for me, there is no real success.
In my studies, the simple fact of passing an exam for which I had studied is a source of pride and success. When you submit a report on a group work and succeed it, there is also pride and it is an achieved objective, so you feel successful.
In conclusion, for me, the only source of success comes from doing something you love, reaching a set goal, or being proud of yourself.
Contenu sponsorisé