2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Semester 2: topic 2

+7
yadirapadilla
Camille Vervoort
Victor
Delvaux Denis
Ezé Igbinovia
JoyceRogge2018
Admin
11 participants
Admin
Admin
https://2da2-2018.forumsrpg.com

Semester 2: topic 2 Empty Semester 2: topic 2

Mar 30 Avr - 21:29
Semester 2: topic 2 56544610
JoyceRogge2018

Semester 2: topic 2 Empty Re: Semester 2: topic 2

Ven 3 Mai - 14:07
I am not agree with this quote, it is not totally true. One the one hand, it is important to have confidence in your self and I know that you can't please everyone. But if you are only focus on your image and the personality you think you are showing you may be in the wrong. People always say feedback is important in each situation, so you have to care about what people think of you. If you think you are doing well but the other says that you are not. Maybe you should question you. It is preferable to double check than go in the wrong way.
Ezé Igbinovia

Semester 2: topic 2 Empty How others see you, I not important, How you see yourself means everything

Lun 6 Mai - 23:30
How others see you, I not important, How you see yourself means everything.

I agree with this quotes! We always have situation when we feel unsecured or we feel less but it’s important to know that those situations should only be occasional taking care of ourselves is essential and not letting people define who we are is essential because if we don’t see our value, we give people the opportunity to define who we are and to stick any labels they want to our headfront. But if you know who you are and clearly affirm it you then close every doors to people. You assume who you are and then don’t let anyone determines you value orless you !
Delvaux Denis

Sam 11 Mai - 11:53
How other see you is not important, how you see yourself is everything

In my vision, I don’t agree at all with this quote. For me, nobody in the world can say he doesn’t care about the way the other see them. At least, if you live in a civilization. I will just ask one question, why does the clothing market has so much success? For me if the way the other see you is not important, if you push the meaning of the sentence to his extreme, everybody would wear the same clothes. Another question, why does people make up in the morning ? Why do people make their hair in the morning. Again if you don’t care about how people see you, you won’t do all those things. I’m actually a bit exaggerating to show that for me you cannot totally don’t care about the way other people see you.
On the other part, I think it’s very important to first be good with yourself and then to care about the way other people see you. So yes, how you see yourself is everything, nearly everything. I’m convinced indifference of the way other see you depends on how old you are. The older you are the more you won’t care about the judgment of others. Again, in my point of view.
Victor

Sam 11 Mai - 16:35
How others see you, is not important...How you see yourself is everything.

In our society, I think that nobody can agree with this quote... Indeed, we are in a society where the appearance and the image that others have of us takes precedence over who we really are, which is a bit sad, in my opinion. In fact, nowadays, young people are more and more attached to brands, they judge a lot more on their appearance if you don't have this kind of clothing or this type of phone you are not cool enough to be part of their group and so on. A lot of young people are being bullied because they aren't following the mode, a simple question comes to my mind, is it normal?!
Another example is that you must, also, pay attention to your online image. In fact, nowadays, when you are applying for a job, the recruitment section of this one is going to inspect your online image to learn a bit more about you.
With all this element, I think we cannot deny the fact that, in our society, we must pay attention to the image we convey to others, even though I don't think it's great for us but we must be realistic.
In conclusion, from my perspective, it's obvious that the most important is to love yourself before everything but, at the same time, be aware that we are in a society where others are according a lot of importance to your image.
Camille Vervoort

Jeu 16 Mai - 18:19
The most important thing is to be "comfortable in your skin", to fully assume yourself as a person, to accept your own personality with your qualities and defects, but it is also true that in a socialized society like ours, it is difficult if not impossible to ignore the eyes of others. But it is also true that the first point, so the fact of accepting oneself, makes it easier to accept the view of others in a positive way and not to suffer from possible judgment on the part of others.
The danger of focusing only on the eyes of others is that we risk losing our own personality and therefore living out of step with ourselves, which can lead to serious psychological problems.
On the other hand, if we look at others in a positive way, it can also be a driving force to question ourselves, improve, refine our own personality and achieve personal balance.
I would therefore say that this quotation is neither false nor true, but that it must be interpreted because indeed the two facets of this quotation are certainly present in everyone.
In short, accept oneself in a society like ours by accepting the view of others while assuming one's personality is far from easy but can be very rewarding.
yadirapadilla

Mer 22 Mai - 11:39
I don't quite agree with this quote. It's true that it's important to love yourself as you are with your faults and qualities. You have to know how to love yourself, to be respected because if you love yourself first you can share this love with others. Every day you have to improve like no one else. The way we see each other is very touching to our self-confidence. It is also from this confidence in us that we believe in our abilities and skills.
But it is also true that a part of us takes into account the opinions of others. The image of us plays a major role in everyday life and also in our professional life. For example, if we are a person who likes to work and who shows it, our colleagues will have a good opinion of us and will feel sorry for us to others.
We can take into account the opinions of others about us, but only if it helps us to guess a better person. Although we must be careful about ourselves, we must not neglect others and show empathy.
KevinKurlekar

Semester 2: topic 2 Empty Kevin Kurlekar Topic 2

Mer 22 Mai - 14:19
It is impossible to say that is totally true because there is so much different situations. Everyone want to be happy and try to find their way to become happier every day. our environment influences us a lot and the thoughts of those around us too. We need to know what is important to save and what is important to do not remember. To come back to our subject and to link the start of my writing, we need to have some good feedback on our own person to increase our self-confidence but it is important to do not become pretentious. Unfortunately, we must also be careful not to take negative criticism too seriously to avoid depressing and hating ourselves. The school is the first place where you have to make the difference between unnecessary criticism and constructive criticism. The negative criticism can come from students but also from teachers.
Our thoughts are crucial to balance between our opinion and other's opinion, to know what is good to keep and what is to throw away. This balance is really difficult to keep in balance because our opinion can be wrong but the other's opinion can be incorrect too. It is impossible to know what we exactly need to do and register.
Maroussia Alves

Dim 26 Mai - 15:13
Semester 2 : Topic 2; “ How other see you, is not important.. How you see yourself means everything “

In our society, an image is imposed on our self, but the problem is that image doesn’t reflect our personality.
We have to learn how to be our self in order to reflect this image to everyone, because our real personality will come out eventually with time.
The most important thing to do is to love and respect our self before being accepted by another person.
We must listen our heart before listening to critics of other people on our life and personality, because our life is ours to take and not owned by the other person.
After all, it’s our life, our choices and no one can be against our lifestyle.
Giving opinions is allowed but imposing their ideas of living is not accepted.
We must be our self no matter how much time has passed, no matter how old we are.
SarahHochlaf2018

Dim 26 Mai - 19:32
How other see you is not important, how you see yourself is everything

Nowdays it is important to project a good image to be accepted in this society. We live in a world where people keep judging each other. People of today are trying to be someone else that they are not just so that they can maybe be accepted by the people they have around them. It has become difficult today to find who we really are or who we would like to be. I think that the most important thing to do is to accept ourself the way we are because we only have one life. It is really sad when we see people who are rejected by the society just because they are maybe not cool enough or just because they are different than other persons.
We live in a circle where the image of ourself became so important that we forget who we really are. The only thing that we can do to get over this situation is to love ourself the way we are and ignore people who laugh at us. I think that if people feel good the way they are and love themself they will get so many positif things in life.
Lisa Fiandaca

Dim 26 Mai - 22:42
"How other see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything."
I agree with this quote because it is very important to have confidence in yourself and to believe in yourself. If you listen to the opinions of others, you are often confronted with negative opinions that give you a bad image of yourself. Because of this we lose self-confidence and are less happy and fulfilled. But when you base yourself solely on your own opinion and don't listen to others, you see what you really are and what you are worth. The most important thing is not to please others but to please yourself and to be fulfilled in what you do. If you do things only to please others or to have a good image, you hide behind a personality that doesn't really fit you. The important thing is the vision you have of yourself because once you know who you are, you know what you want to do, what you are worth, you have confidence in yourself and you succeed in life.
In the example of the subject's image, what matters is not the age that others give us but the age that we have in our heads. If you feel good, young, fit,... there is no age limit, you can do what you want and the opinion of others does not count. In all other situations it is the same thing, it is what you think and not what others think that determines who you are and what you can do.
Contenu sponsorisé