2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Guillaume H.

Semester 2 Empty Semester 2

Ven 24 Mai - 22:09
1) If you focus only on the problem you might miss the easy solution.

Focusing on the problem will first of all take a lot of time. You will sleep thinking about it, eat while thinking about it,... Only thinking bout the problem will take you away of finding solutions. Because you are not focused on finding a solution but on the problem there are a lot of solutions you'll not even think about. Some of the easiest might not even appear in your imagination. Another problem with focusing only on the problem is that you're not going forward in life. You have to go trough that kind of issues as fast as possible. being stuck with a problem will only bring other problems and take even more time.
focusing on problems instead of solutions is also a negative mindset. Instead of being positif and thinking about what could be done to make it better you just think about what went wrong which is having an indirect impact on the people's attitude.
Guillaume H.

Dim 26 Mai - 15:05
2) How others see you

People are afraid of what others think of them. They want to look cool and be popular to everybody. Thinking like this is making a lot of people feel insecure. they feel worse than the others. I personally know someone who's a bit big and feels really insecure about it. She is always complaining about the fact people who are bigger should be treated normally and that some people are mean to her, which is so. But when we want to do something in town or don't matter what, she's never into it because she don't want others to see her like she is and she's clearly afraid of what people would think of her and how they see her. When i was younger i had the same mentality because i was small and even more skinny then i am now. But i understood thinking like this was only ruining my life and i had to go through it. I'm now living my best life and not caring about how people see me or what they think of me. At the other hand people should learn taking care of their own business and life. They do not have to judge others life or be mean to others for being like they are. When they will understand this life will be a lot easier.
Guillaume H.

Dim 26 Mai - 15:50
3) The leader

Not every body is meant to be leader. We have seen it a lot this year with our projects. We had to work in groups and some of the groups were imposed. It happened that no-one could take the lead. What happens is that we take time to start and the work is not really managed like it should be. Being a leader is a state of mind. You're born to be leader or you're not. What can happen sometimes is that someone will become a leader for one drill because he masters it and feels comfortable with it. However he won't have the skills a natural leader will have. I'm a leader when it comes to basketball. But i'm far from being a natural leader. if a real leader that can play basketball comes in my team, I won't be leader anymore.
Guillaume H.

Dim 26 Mai - 20:40
4) Success

Success can mean a lot and in many different ways. Some people think success is linked to money and are therefore successful when they earn a lot of money. Some others think success is when you achieve big things in life like winning a Nobel price. Some think being famous is having success in life. In my opinion being successful is linked to the activity you're mainly doing. If you are a surgeon being successful would be that you manage to achieve all your operations. If your a soccer player being successful would be winning titles. That's how being successful is. For me being successful would be to achieve all the goals I had in life, having a family, have a good job and earn enough money to take care of my family. Next to this being healthy also shows a kind of success in life. All these characteristics explain in my opinion what success in life is. Of course everybody will have his own opinion about it and have a preference on a particular aspect.
Guillaume H.

Dim 26 Mai - 22:05
5) The more you learn the more you see things differently

The best exemple would be the different evolution theories. First of all they all though everything on earth was like it was and couldn't evolve. They didn't knew much about biology and did no studies of living species. Afterwards some people started making some studies about animals and lamarckism was born. He knew animals could evolve but was not completely right with his theory. The fact is that animals did not evolved during their life but on a long term, multiple generations. After more studies Darwin understood approximately how it worked an set a new theory on evolution. He was nearer than Lamarck. It shows that how much they learn how much you understand thing how much you will look at different aspects of things in life and this will let you see things differently.
Contenu sponsorisé

Semester 2 Empty Re: Semester 2