2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Maxence Delsanne

Maxence Delsanne - TOPIC 4 Empty Maxence Delsanne - TOPIC 4

Dim 5 Mai - 17:36
I really like this subject because for me, success is very personal. Many people think that success is a matter of luck. I do not agree with that. For me, success is a long and sometimes exhausting process. (That's why we give up quickly). The main thing to do to achieve success is to work hard (always!) and if it fails, it is more than necessary not to give up and continue your efforts in a different way. Success is built on dozens and dozens of failures as the greatest would say. But sometimes, success can be summed up in very simple little things, such as getting a driver's license, or overcoming a fear.
But it is not only work that counts. I think you also have to be very inspired and creative about success in professional life. You have to know what to do in this society where people do everything they can to put you in boxes.
Being available and helpful to the people around you can also help you succeed. One, because people will have a good image of you, and two, your karma will be good!
In short, if you have an idea in mind, if you believe in yourself, go for it and never give up! Very Happy