2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Maxence Delsanne

Maxence Delsanne - TOPIC 2 Empty Maxence Delsanne - TOPIC 2

Sam 4 Mai - 16:31
I am rather undecided about this theme. I think that to be fulfilled, you have to accept yourself as you are and you don't give a damn about people's opinions. Above all, do not wait for the approval of others because they will always find something to say. But on the other hand, what you reflect, what you give off can be badly perceived by the people around you. it all depends of course on the culture and traditions in which you live. you can't do anything either. it's the same in the world of work: if you want to have multicolored hair like a unicorn, don't expect to be hired in a big company. I think it's a shame, but that's the way it is. I hope that in the near future, people will be free to do what they want without being necessarily discriminated against.
But for me, I would rather be who I am without worrying about other people's eyes than put on a suit to please anyone. THANK YOU, NEXT Mad