2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Julie Awouters

topic 3 ; the leader Empty topic 3 ; the leader

Ven 3 Mai - 17:52
there is a leader in every daily situation,. if I take the example of group work. I am most of the time the leader of the group despite being the youngest in the class. I never ask to be a leader and nobody opposes it, it's a position that comes naturally. I like to have control over things and I don't feel responsible for all the tasks to be accomplished but rather for the good cohesion of the group and the work done together.
I make sure that everyone is efficient and finds their place in the group and in the work . It's gratifying to see his accomplishment. I feel proud of myself and until today it's always gone well.
some people are not cut out to be a leader. It is a strength of character and a shy and reserved person will not propose to be a leader. It is an important role that should not harm other people. It is a positive force that must have a good impact on the rest of the group.I’m the captain of my hockey team so I’m not only a leader in my ephec’s groups. It’s a different way to improve it.