2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Kieu Tien To Hoang

Second semester topics + screenshots Empty Second semester topics + screenshots

Lun 3 Juin - 22:10
How others see you, is not important.. How you see yourself means everything
When you do something, people tend to judge you or they often see the negative part of your action.  While you are the only one who knows what you are doing. So why do we give importance to them?

When I was 15, my Dutch teacher though I didn't care about his class and he also said to me that I won't be a successful person. However I was spending for many hours to do my assignments but unfortunately, I would always have bad marks at my Dutch class ( I have still been bad to talk in Dutch). My teacher saw me as a lazy person. While I passed all of my other classes! I knew I was a motivated girl and that teacher was wrong about me but his though hurts me a lot.  I was also judged by my peers at that time. When I heard someone who criticizes about my personality, I tended to change my behavior in order to be accepted. I also wanted to please people and to be praised by them. But I realized after I was unhappy and it was not good for me to act like another person. It wasn’t me, it was an actress who drove my life. Since this revelation, I have only listened to me.
Kieu Tien To Hoang

Second semester topics + screenshots Empty Re: Second semester topics + screenshots

Lun 3 Juin - 23:55