2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Ajbailou

TOPIC 12345 AJBAILOU MOHAMED Empty TOPIC 12345 AJBAILOU MOHAMED

Dim 2 Juin - 12:54
TOPIC 1:

If You Only Focus on the Problem, You Might Miss the Easy Solution

I don't think so, focusing on a problem allows us to see many aspects of the problem. In life, we are always faced with problems, that's why we have to know how to manage them as well as possible.
The easiest solution is not always the best, but you don't have to fight if something is wrong. 2 years ago, I was with my girlfriend on the street and there was someone who insulted her. I'm a basic nervous person but I just didn't react to that and I have continued on my way.
Moreover, you can see in Naruto, he was alone, and no one wanted to talk to him because he had a demon, but they never bothered to get to know him. they put him aside without telling him why they rejected him, it was a kind of injustice.
Sometimes, when we are faced with a problem, we do not always take the best solution for the group, we often take the one that suits us best. the people of Konoha village focused on the Naruto problem without thinking that he is just a child. since he saved the village during the Great War, he has become a respected man without blaming those who mistreated him during his youth. for me, this is the best solution

TOPIC 2 :

How other see you is not important, how you see yourself is everything

It's totally true, we're in a world where people easily judge us on our clothing style or our physique. When we're fat, it's very difficult to make friends or have a girlfriend. In my case, I was obese at one time in my life, but I felt totally fine until the day I went to high school. The mockery began to become heavy, I couldn't bear it any longer until it turned into a depression.
Moreover, the main thing for me is to feel good about yourself and to love yourself. You don't have to change for people, but it's very difficult to ignore these people who will constantly judge you. The problem is also that you risk losing your own personality and especially losing the real friends you have.
although people's judgment is difficult, it allows us to become stronger in life and to know what we want now. the world of work and school are the first places where you are judged on your appearance where the first criticisms will appear, so we must always be careful with our words because they can hurt our classmates or colleagues. it could have consequences for the future for these people.

TOPIC 3:

The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It’s about taking care of those in your charge

the job of leader is not just commanding your employees but above all taking care of them, I totally agree with this sentence. we are in the 21st century and we still think like the former bosses where they can ask us everything without us being able to say anything. This has totally changed; the bosses are often more understanding and train us to be more competent. Leadership is the fact that a person influences a group of people to achieve a common goal. To achieve a common goal, you need to know how to motivate your employees and not denigrate them. In addition, if the leader takes care of his employees, he will see a lot of results on his company. A trust from the group to the leader and a trust from the leader to the group as well as mutual respect and mutual listening. In addition, if you are a boss who doesn’t respect his employees. you will be faced with employees who are not motivated and will not give 100% in your company. to conclude, I don't think I would want to be a leader because there is a lot of responsibility.

TOPIC 4:

First of all, success depends on the person. It can be different for everyone, for me success depends a lot on determination and also by partnering with ambitious people, you will also be motivated. If you are friends with people who have succeeded or worked hard to achieve their goals, chances are you will be inspired. Their success or motivation will keep your concentration at its highest level. In addition, I have found friends who have made me go back to school, I think friendship is important for the path to success.
Moreover, People who consider themselves happy keep a more open mind. They can more easily see the opportunities and opportunities that arise and ensure that they are quickly exploited. By looking at life in a more positive way, you will dare to take more risks. Also show self-confidence and cheek, these are the main ingredients for success.

TOPIC 5

The human being is conditioned to learn, we realize that we change clearly according to the time and experiences we live.
as a child, it is mainly the emotional that prevails
but when you become an adult, it is mainly the rational that prevails.

When I say that the experience is more important to me, I am the one who is outside his or her comfort zone and has been accustomed to socializing with people from all walks of life will tend to be more open-minded.

School is not just about qualifying for a job later. It offers a very rich and diversified training that will help you be versatile, make informed choices and get to know yourself better. All you have to do is open your mind to all that it can bring to you on a personal level.

It develops your logical mind, you learn to seek solutions to a problem. So when you encounter a difficulty, you won't feel overwhelmed. On the contrary, you will be able to identify the root of the problem and find ways to get out of it.