2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

imadimad

MAIMOUNI IMAD Empty MAIMOUNI IMAD

Mar 9 Oct - 18:16
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. It could be true because of different things. For example, when you learn subjects at school for which you have facilities and with which you are really comfortable, you are regarded as a person who doesn't take risks in your life and who won't never be able to evolve and to develop your capacities and skills.However, we could see it differently. If someone is good in a field and want to keep going in this field, he stays in his comfort zone. But he can decide to change his routine and decide to become the best in his field. And if he manages to become the best in his field, he will settle in a new zone of comfort because he won't have to show more than he's already able and to prove that he deserves his position. In my opinion, I think that people should go beyond their limits and dare more to embark on projects which is the biggest fight of every human beings but people are too scared and few are able. But when you succeed surpassing yourself, the world opens to you and everything becomes possible.
imadimad

MAIMOUNI IMAD Empty Re: MAIMOUNI IMAD

Mer 10 Oct - 22:37
MAIMOUNI IMAD 6a778110
imadimad

Mer 31 Oct - 9:57
My most memorable moment (until now!)

If I had to tell the most memorable moment in my life, I couldn't choose because there are a lot of things which I could talk about. According to me, every step, every test, every experience that you are likely to encounter in your life is a memorable moment whether you live it well or badly. Personally, I have two important event that happened in my life until now. Firstly, when I graduated from high school. I was so proud of me because it was not only a good moment for me but also for each one of my friends because we passed all of our exams and we did it together. Also, I passed a stage in my life because I was not a child anymore but a real man and then I had the choice to do, to study whatever I wanted. Secondly, when I had my driving license I was so happy because it's a real test in the life of a young girl and a young boy. These two things made me realize that I grew and that I become a man. Otherwise, I think that I will have other memorable moments in the future like my wedding or the birth of my children (if I have any).
imadimad

Mer 31 Oct - 10:00
MAIMOUNI IMAD E757c510
imadimad

Sam 1 Déc - 11:03
The new male perspective

The bloke :
MAIMOUNI IMAD CxtYWJJWEAAsEPU

I think that this advert shows the bloke well because it's a man who is cheeky, he fears nothing. We can also see on the advert the sentence "Ohh... Quelle belle fourrure" while the man is looking under the skirt of the woman in order to make laugh trough a sexist humor.

The Suit :

In this one, you can see two classy and gentlemanly men who do everything to attract the woman and they also try to provoke the envy of the other to make him a little jealous.

The New Male Consumer :
MAIMOUNI IMAD F72262ac52c8ccbd8d37bdec72adb2d2

in this advert for Mr. Propre, we can see a whole family who cleans the house together. So, it is no longer only the woman but also the man who actively participates in the housework of the house.
imadimad

Sam 1 Déc - 11:06
MAIMOUNI IMAD 47225201_772126706458025_64802612590936064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1
imadimad

Sam 29 Déc - 11:55
"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker."

This sentence is really meaningful because it will detemine the way that you will follow in your life and the type of person that you will be. 2 types of people stand out : either those who, when they encounter an obstacle, don't make the effort to overcome it and prefer to give up or there are those who will exceed themselves and will do everything they can to overcome a failure in order to become stronger and to be able to achieve their future objectives. In the life, everyone has or will have to run across this situation and it is part of everyone's daily routine. In the past, I also ran across this situation. When I was 16, I repeated my 5th year of high school and it was a big failure for me, especially for my parents who pin much hope on me and so, I had the impression of having disappointed them. But during my second 5th year, I was another person, I worked daily and much more and it's a habit that I have kept until now. It's a good exemple of overcoming a failure because I managed to become a better student and to be more conscientious at school.
imadimad

Sam 29 Déc - 13:02
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."

When you try to become a man of success, you always seek success and try to take constantly center stage. That's why, when you're addicted to success, you lose the important values of life whereas we have to maintain certain ethics in all that we do. Moreover, this type of people who already has everything in life, whether it is money, property or cars, still wants more and more and they are never satisfied. And often, when he has achieved all his professional goals, he realizes that it is only material, that he doesn't own anything and that he has neglected the most important things of his life. Regarding the man of value, even if he's not as famous or as rich as the man of success, it's a man who setlles for less as long as he's satisfied with his life. He accepts and knows his strengths and his weaknesses and he tries to correct his flaws. So, he is committed to becoming a better person and making the lives of those around him better through the values he conveys in order to make the world more peaceful.
To conclude, trying to become a man of value will bring you more stability and a well-balanced life.
imadimad

Dim 13 Jan - 19:36
MAIMOUNI IMAD 2dce7e10
MAIMOUNI IMAD 89c0cc10
MAIMOUNI IMAD E210c010MAIMOUNI IMAD 2dce7e10
MAIMOUNI IMAD 89c0cc10
MAIMOUNI IMAD E210c010MAIMOUNI IMAD 2dce7e10
MAIMOUNI IMAD 89c0cc10
MAIMOUNI IMAD E210c010
imadimad

MAIMOUNI IMAD Empty topic 1

Sam 18 Mai - 13:16
If you only focus on the problem, you might miss the easy solution
I agree with the quote because we face problems every day, it makes life more difficult and it can cause even more problems but if we don’t stop focusing on it, we get stuck and the situation gets worse. Nevertheless, we still have to focus a little bit on the problems in order to find a solution and to see of what we are capable to do and the obstacles we are able to overcome. So, problems can bring you some good, make you stronger and better. On the contrary, we can come up against a problem and it can bring more struggles. Sometimes, we won’t be able to solve directly a problem. Moreover, we cannot predict a problem. So, we must be patient and respond with calm in order to deal with the problem with best possible attitude. Our attitude against the issue will show if we are able to overcome it or not because our attitude against the problem will change our actions, the way we react to it. Finally, your problems can come from your attitude and changing your attitude can be the solution.
imadimad

MAIMOUNI IMAD Empty topic 2

Sam 18 Mai - 14:01
How others see you is not important, how you see yourself means everything.
I have mixed feelings about this quote because we are not alone and we live in a society with other people and how others see you is quite important to have a place in a community, in a group or even to have friends. Moreover, everyone doesn’t see you the same way. Some may appreciate you and others not. In any case, how you see yourself is still more important because if you are self-confident, you trust yourself, you will be fine in your body and your mind, and you will be able to give the best impression of you to others. And even though they don’t like your personality, you won’t take attention to it because you know who you are and there is nothing more important than that. Furthermore, some people try to appeal to others which makes that they are different depending on the person they have in front of them. So, they don’t who they really are and they don’t feel good about themselves. Finally, there will always be people who will  treat you as a different person because they don’t trust themselves but they are not God to judge you.
imadimad

MAIMOUNI IMAD Empty topic 3

Sam 18 Mai - 14:34
The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It ‘s about taking care of those in your charge.
As a leader you must have different qualities and skills that will allow you to manage your team and reach your goals in the best possible way. Of course, a leader has to take care of those in his charge because his team is made up of human beings with feelings and emotions. So, if one member of the team doesn’t feel good and fulfilled in the team, he will be less effective and it will cause that the job/the work will be well done. Moreover, if a leader takes too much care of his team, some will feel like people on benefits or that they don’t have enough control on the job due to a lack of autonomy. So, they won’t be able to do their job well without your help. Therefore, a leader has to find the right balance by trusting his team by letting them make their work but at the same time, greeting them in front of the group when the work is well done, and telling them privately when they did something wrong that must be corrected.
imadimad

MAIMOUNI IMAD Empty topic 4

Sam 18 Mai - 15:39
The road to success I different for everyone and a lot think that the road is very hard. It’s like happiness, everyone has a different view of success. In general, if you want to be successful in your life, you have to be motivated and fully committed in your projects because if you just want to try, you will be quickly encouraged to give up. You must be convinced that you will succeed in whatever you want to undertake. The road to success is long but you have to overcome obstacles and failures if you want reach your goals. Also, actions speak louder than words. Don’t be scared and get out of your comfort zone, dare to act and take some risks in order to improve yourself. In any case, you also don’t have to set too high goals and increase your expectations and objectives step by step. Finally, the road to success is not an easy job because you are never satisfied and you want always more. For example, if you fail at doing something, it will be easier to do it back because you will have gained experience and you won’t do the same mistakes anymore.
imadimad

MAIMOUNI IMAD Empty topic 5

Sam 18 Mai - 16:24
The more you learn, the more you see things differently
The quote is true because when you don’t have a lot of knowledge, you see the world in a simple way. Whereas the more you learn, the more you are aware of how real things are. It can correspond to real life situations. For example, the first time that you see a person, you are prejudiced against him/her but when you get to know this person, it definitely changes the thoughts that you had of her/him. It is the same in life because when you are a child, you are naïve and gullible. But the fact is that when you grow, you learn a lot of things about life and relationships which enables you to have another view of the world and it makes you become stronger and improve as a person. So, the more you learn, the more you will be able to infuse your life with meaning and to answer questions that you were asking yourself before. All this knowledge allows you to be a fully formed person because you know what is good or not for you and you are able to discern what’s true and what’s not.
imadimad

Lun 3 Juin - 0:36
MAIMOUNI IMAD C92e0a10
MAIMOUNI IMAD A38bec10
MAIMOUNI IMAD D3db0810MAIMOUNI IMAD C92e0a10
MAIMOUNI IMAD A38bec10
MAIMOUNI IMAD D3db0810MAIMOUNI IMAD C92e0a10
MAIMOUNI IMAD A38bec10
MAIMOUNI IMAD D3db0810
imadimad