2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Enzo Ercolini

Enzo Ercolini Empty Enzo Ercolini

Mer 10 Oct - 14:30
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone”

Our life is full off challenges and choices. So how are you going to evolve if you don’t challenge yourself? How are you going to learn if you just stick to what you already can do?

You have to think outside the box to be unique and to succeed. You have to push yourself to the limit! And by the limit I mean your limit because that’s what matters. If your best friend can run 20km in only one hour and you do it in two it’s not a big deal. If you’re doing your best you’ll always get better the next time. And even if you fail sometimes, you’re always learning something. I used the example of sport but it’s the same for your life in general. You’ll enjoy your free time even more and you’ll get rewarded without even noticing. Learn from your mistakes, keep trying harder and harder and succes will take care of itself.
Enzo Ercolini

Enzo Ercolini Empty Re: Enzo Ercolini

Dim 11 Nov - 14:49
"My most memorable moment until now "

The most memorable moment of my life was my eighteenth birthday. First of all my sister and parents had organised me a surprise birthday party with all my friends and family. It was good fun and the best thing was that I was really shocked. The surprise was great. But the biggest surprise was that my sister had booked a trip for two in Miami. We left for Orlando the 19 of December. We stayed there couple of days to enjoy some of the bests theme parks like Universal, Adventure Island and so on. We also enjoyed de big shopping malls and spent a lot of money on junk food. We spent Christmas evening in the Disney hotel, the atmosphere was magic and the next day we took the bus for Miami. Im used to snow for Christmas. And there: white sand beach, beautiful water and 29 °C. We enjoyed the beach, the sun, 5guys burgers of course and we went to the Everglades. We were in another world. That's the best gift I've ever received. I will never forget it.
Enzo Ercolini

Mar 8 Jan - 17:56
"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker."

Failure is present in our lives. No matter who we are, it is inevitable. Whether it is in the field of work, sport or even in human relations, you would face it more than once. It can be very hard and disappointing at first, but with time and a good state of mind, failure can make you better, stronger. Let's take boxing, for example, which is a sport I love. It is said that during a fight, what makes you a champion is your physique but above all your mind. And when you look at the history of boxing, all the great champions like Ali, Tyson or Mayweather are people who come from disadvantaged backgrounds. They had to deal with a lot of problems from an early age. And that's what makes the difference in the ring. They are ready to dig deep thanks to their difficult past.
And it's the same in life. The more failures we encounter, the more problems we overcome, the stronger we become.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Enzo Ercolini

Mar 8 Jan - 18:26
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."

Throughout history, man has always been in search of success. Whether it is for a quest for greatness, power or very often money, man will do anything to succeed. But does the end justify the means? Is it really worth it to achieve success while forgetting our values? I don't think so.
Money as such is not what you should try to achieve, it is not a synonym for success. It is a consequence of your success as well as notoriety and fame for example. On your way to success the most important thing is to do something you enjoy and above all never to forget your values because that is what makes you who you really are. Do something that is not only good for you but also good for others and the rest will do itself. Recognition will be even greater. You will be happier, you will have done something good and you will have become a better man. And that's the true definition of success.

Trust the process, be patient and success will come.

Enzo Ercolini

Mar 8 Jan - 19:24
"The New Male Perspective"

-The Bloke
He's a very self-confident man. It gives an impression of power both physically (very muscular) and mentally. It looks like a warrior returning victorious from a battle.

Enzo Ercolini Invict10

-The Suit
He is also very confident and good-looking. But he's more classy. In addition, Roger federer is well known for his class, elegance and self control. Well dressed and well shaved, it shows an attractive image without too much extravagance.
Enzo Ercolini Rolex-10

-The "new man"
He is a man who takes care of his child and also takes care of household chores. He's a real "housewife".
An image that is usually more represented by women. Modern man has no problem sharing tasks fairly.
Enzo Ercolini P1109110
Enzo Ercolini

Mar 8 Jan - 19:42
Hello Talk

Enzo Ercolini 49376812
Enzo Ercolini 49439012
Enzo Ercolini 49449212
Enzo Ercolini

Mar 8 Jan - 19:44
Hello talk 2
Enzo Ercolini 49605910
Enzo Ercolini 49623410
Enzo Ercolini 49643210
Enzo Ercolini

Mar 8 Jan - 19:45
Hello talk 3
Enzo Ercolini 49661510
Enzo Ercolini 49803010
Enzo Ercolini 49937910
Enzo Ercolini

Mar 8 Jan - 19:46
Hello talk 4
Enzo Ercolini 49948010
Enzo Ercolini 49948810
Enzo Ercolini 50210410
Enzo Ercolini

Mar 8 Jan - 19:50
Hello talk 5
Enzo Ercolini 49635910
Enzo Ercolini 49895610
Enzo Ercolini

Enzo Ercolini Empty Sem 2-Topic 1

Lun 20 Mai - 20:23
If you only focus on the problem you will not be able to see the solution

This quote is totally true. Most of the time, when there is a problem, we focus only on that problem and it blocks us. It limits us because by focusing on one thing only, we close the door to many solutions. It's like what you learn on a motorcycle or in riding lessons: if there is an obstacle and you only look at the obstacle, you will crash into it. To succeed, you have to look where you want to go and not focus on what is blocking you. The solutions are everywhere if you open your mind. You have to be able to move on. And all the problems you can overcome will help you to become stronger. Of course, we must always accept the problem but not let it become an obsession that blurs our reason. Accept. Adapted. Overcome.
Enzo Ercolini

Enzo Ercolini Empty Sem 2-Topic 2

Lun 20 Mai - 20:31
We live in a society where the eyes of others become far too important. With the "perfect people" on social networks, on television or in advertising, many people try to achieve a physical ideal that is almost impossible. Some people become depressed because they are different from the models of today's society. And it is all the more difficult for young people, during their adolescence, which is already a difficult time for them. It's easy to say, but what really matters is to be well in your mind first and foremost. We are all different and that's what we all have in common. Let's be proud to be unique and even if you want to change, do it only for yourself.If your girlfriend thinks you're too fat, too thin but you think you're fine as you are then she's not the one. Never change for someone other than yourself; as long as you love yourself (not too much), as long as you trust in yourself, the world is yours. The mind is the engine of the body so if you are well in your head you are well in your body and it doesn't matter what others think about it.
Enzo Ercolini

Enzo Ercolini Empty Sem 2-Topic 3

Lun 20 Mai - 20:50
"The real job of a leader is not about being in charge.  It's about taking care of those in your charge."

The best leaders are not the people who like to make the final decisions just because they think they are doing better than others. If that were the case, he'd better be alone. In life we often hear about leaders, whether in a group of friends, in a sports team. But I find that this term is often misused. The term leader is often associated with the person who stands out for his of her strength, intelligence or simply with a stronger character than others. Yes, a leader can have some of these characteristics, but for me a real leader is someone who will help and guide others. He is someone who has listening skills and knows how to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of his group members in order to make the best use of them. At the professional level, I think that a good leader has more of a relational than an operational role. The leader carries his team upwards. It should not inspire fear but rather admiration. It can be severe but it must be fair. And above all, he must reward his team at least as much as he punishes them. The leader alone is nothing but the team becomes a whole thanks to the leader.
Enzo Ercolini

Enzo Ercolini Empty Sem 2-Topic 4

Mar 21 Mai - 15:38
"Succes"

The paths to success are many and different for everyone. Whether in the field of sport or in life in general, some people have talent naturally, others are outstanding workers. Some are luckier than others at first, some grow up in easier environments than others, but you can't blame them and you can't criticize their success because their path has been easier. Because if they did it, it's because they did the right thing. And for those who have a harder start, there is always hope because hard work beats talent. When we look at the lives of some athletes or artists (like Lebron Jame, Floyd Mayweather, Dr Dre) who started from nothing, who grew up on the street and ended up at the top, we can say that the harder the road, the greater the reward. The steps in your life make you better, make you stronger. Take the difficulties you have encountered as assets. And focus only on yourself, on your success. You can look at the success of another as a motivation but you should not be envious and once again do it for yourself because the success of one is not the success of the other. It depends on your definition of success.
Enzo Ercolini

Enzo Ercolini Empty Sem 2-Topic 5

Mar 21 Mai - 16:02
"The more you learn the more you see things differently"

This quote is true on a certain level. Knowledge is the great power of humanity, it is what has allowed man to evolve so much. The more we learn, the more we evolve. We see things differently because we have information that we didn't have before. This is what we experience all the time as students and especially in marketing. Whereas before I saw a simple poster, a simple TV commercial, now I try to understand the process, the target she is trying to reach. I criticize it with "professional" arguments. And it's the same in relationships, we naturally tend to judge people with what little information we have at the beginning: whether it's physical or a simple attitude. And knowing more and more about certain people will make us see that person differently.
But knowing everything about everything takes away some of life's surprises. Having an open and curious state of mind is enough to make you see things differently. Not everything is in the books or in our courses. The simple fact of living, venturing, daring, listening will teach you more than any book. And by learning from your mistakes, by learning from others, you will naturally evolve and see things differently.
Enzo Ercolini

Mer 29 Mai - 13:19
Enzo Ercolini 61168710
Enzo Ercolini 61260710
Enzo Ercolini 61517710
Enzo Ercolini

Mer 29 Mai - 13:19
Enzo Ercolini 61251410
Enzo Ercolini 61177010
Enzo Ercolini 61492410