2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Alexis Mertens
Alexis Mertens
https://belgianinjapan.wixsite.com/home

Topic 1 : If you only focus on the problem, you might miss the easy solution Empty Topic 1 : If you only focus on the problem, you might miss the easy solution

Lun 3 Juin - 16:45
I don't agree with the first topic because it's very important to focus when we get a problem. There isn't any easy solution, just normal solutions, and we have to find them in order to solve the problem. If you take the easy solution, the problem will certainly come back in the future because - for me - the easy solution is the same than the easy way and when you take the easy way, you didn't give all your strengths. When a problem appears, all the strengths we have must be used in order to resolve and destroy the problem because problems are made to be solved. To miss the easy solution makes me happy because it shows that I have used all my resources and that I'm not a coward. I don't target the people who don't focus the problem and only use the easy solution, it's my personal way of life and I'm proud to say that the focus on the problem is the key to perform.