2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Semester 2: topic 5

+7
Maroussia Alves
yadirapadilla
Camille Vervoort
Delvaux Denis
Ezé Igbinovia
JoyceRogge2018
Admin
11 participants
Admin
Admin
https://2da2-2018.forumsrpg.com

Semester 2: topic 5 Empty Semester 2: topic 5

Mar 30 Avr - 21:32
Semester 2: topic 5 53574710
JoyceRogge2018

Semester 2: topic 5 Empty Re: Semester 2: topic 5

Ven 3 Mai - 15:47
I don’t 100% agree with this quote because sometimes knowing too much about life or a particular thing you don’t see anything anymore. Nothing surprises us any more, if we know everything about it is no longer nice.

Sometime ignorance is a source of happiness, when you observe kids, you can only see happiness and innocence on their face. But when you observe an adult you can see stress, problem, work and even sometimes wickedness. Maybe they know a lot of thing maybe they have many experience but I don't think it is a good aspect of knowledge.
Ezé Igbinovia

Semester 2: topic 5 Empty The more you learn the more you see thing differently

Mar 7 Mai - 0:06
The more you learn the more you see thing differently

Yes of course! I love this sentence! It’s really true. And to illustrate this thing I must give an example. Sometimes you look at a person and you think that you know everything about him/her but when you get to know her/him more you always discover new thing and see the person differently, and that’s what it great with knowledge, I really think that knowledge is power and in everything not only with getting to know people but also about culture, history, life, and so on. I think that knowledge is like an eyeglass that helps us to look at things more clearly and to be less afraid to approach things. I think that ignorance is due to fear and to break the glass and this fear we have to put on those eyeglasses of knowledge that will help to look at the world differently in a brand new way!
Delvaux Denis

Sam 11 Mai - 11:57
The more you learn the more you see things differently

This quote is actually very true. I will agree a bit more if the quote was “the more you read the more you will see things differently”. If you never try to learn and to inform about new things you will never open your mind. Reading allows you to be more creative, to have more imagination etc. Another thing about this sentence is that you can related it with a lot of things. For example the question of racism. I think the main problem with racist people is actually the fact that they don’t really know the person. People are racist because they don’t know the culture or the way those people live. Because of the fact they don’t know how they live or how they are ,they directly think they are different and so they become racist. For them difference is something bad, they are actually afraid of them. If those racist people takes a bit more time to consider these people and to know people from other countries they will actually realize that it’s way more interesting to learn what they don’t know than just judge others? They categorize without knowing and that is the problem.
Camille Vervoort

Mar 14 Mai - 16:02
First, if we learn nothing, we will have only one vision of things, that is, our own, whereas if we cultivate, learn things, we inform, we will discover other ways of seeing things, which are sometimes very different from our own. It also allows us to develop a critical mind and see things differently because we know more things that may change our minds. Then, experience, testing, succeeding or missing something also makes us change our vision of things. Indeed, we learn from our failures. As Mandela said, "I never lose, I either win or learn".
Learning also allows us to have an open mind.
This quote teaches us that it is important to experience things rather than look at them. Indeed, this will allow us to broaden our experience and therefore our judgment.
Finally, learning allows the individual to develop his or her personality and thus his or her vision also evolves. We no longer see things the same way as a result of our learning and education, so we become more complete and to do so this education should be permanent since we learn at any age.
In conclusion, I agree with this quote. The more we learn, the more we see things in a different way.
yadirapadilla

Mar 21 Mai - 23:05
I agree with this quote.

at the beginning, we all have some views on various issues.  Many of these views were taught to us by our parents, friends and family. However, as soon as you start learning on your own, reading, learning and discussing it. You will learn more and change your views on various topics.
For example when you decide to live in a country by yourself, after a while you will start living in another way and enjoy little things you didn't pay attention to before. Your way of seeing the world will have changed as you have learned a new way of life.
It is sometimes important to experience emotional stages in our lives in order to learn from our mistakes and mature. With age too, our way of seeing the world will have changed because we have experienced many obstacles that have allowed us to learn a lot.
Continuing to learn is also a way to have a more open mind.
Maroussia Alves

Dim 26 Mai - 15:10
Semester 2 : Topic 5 ; “ The more your learn, the more you see things differently “

I agree with this topic because, you can’t be self-centered, you must be openminded, you will always learn a new thing.
You can’t say that you know everything, because everyone can teach you a new thing or concept that didn’t know.
There are too much to see and learn in this world, to be locked in on one self.
KevinKurlekar

Dim 26 Mai - 16:29
Most of the time, knowledge allows people to face the truth, but sometimes it cannot be accepted by the rest of the population. In this case, this knowledge brings you both positive and negative benefits. Many scientists have been beheaded, imprisoned or tortured for disclosing information that is contrary to popular beliefs. This knowledge allows the person who recorded it to know how to distinguish thought from reality. But having more knowledge than the people around us can put us aside (like the example of the scientists before us) or you can put yourself aside because you don't feel like you belong among people who don't have the same knowledge as you. Knowledge makes it possible to understand and make others understand what they are really doing during an event, for example. Knowledge must also be distinguished between innate and acquired knowledge. For example, we all know from birth, in order to be able to live, that we must eat, drink, sleep and so on. Then we will learn many things that are not innate, such as eating with a fork or knowing how to read. Innate knowledge does not allow us to see things differently, but acquired knowledge allows us to see things differently because we can take many more factors into account.
SarahHochlaf2018

Dim 26 Mai - 20:06
“ The more your learn, the more you see things differently “
i agree with this quote, it is obvious that we intend to see things differently when we learn more.
For example, a car mechanic:
A customer comes in with a flat tire, normally we will think that this is caused by damage to the tire. An experienced mechanic could also think about a broken rim, which then damages the tire.
Everyone looks at things differently, because we are all different. Its also for example, when you meet someone new, you'll think that you know who this person is.
In fact, when you get to know this person better, and lets say after a couple months, you will look at this person at a complete different way.

So it comes down to you, yes you!
We need to be open-minded, be open to learn, don't think you already know something/someone to the fullest.
Victor

Mar 28 Mai - 12:59
“ The more you learn, the more you see things differently “

I agree with this quote! I think the knowledge may open a lot of doors in your mind, it can question our certainties which is always great to evolve. I think that's really important to develop knowledge as soon as possible to give tools to the youth to understand and take action in our society. And it's even truer nowadays, indeed, we are in a turning of our society and we assist to a rise of the extremes in politics which is terrible. I think that this rise is also linked to the miseducation of the youth who don't have the right tools to make their voices heard. We absolutely need to fight against this lack of knowledge in our society, we need to educate all the citizens, implicate them in politics, make them aware of the different problems so they can inform themselves. If we don't realise that as soon as possible, it is the democratic system that risks perishing...
Lisa Fiandaca

Mer 29 Mai - 11:15
"The more you learn, the more you see things differently"

I agree with this quote because I think that learning allows you to open your mind and have a different perspective on the world. At school we are taught different branches that allow us to have a good general knowledge and according to me it is important because it allows us to be interested in many subjects, to be able to discuss them with other people, to be able to form an opinion, ... But if you don't know anything about it, you can't talk about it.
Having a lot of knowledge also allows us to choose what we want as a higher education study because there is no barrier because of a lack of information on this or that subject. We do not know everything about everything, but we know enough to be able to deepen our knowledge.

Then, after the studies, I think it is important to keep learning. Both in his professional field and in general. This allows us to stay informed of what is happening in the news and in the world and thus continue to have an opinion.

Compared to the quotation, I think we see things differently when we learn because at first glance, a subject may seem uninteresting to us, whereas once we get to the bottom of it, we can take an interest. Learning allows us to open our minds and thus have a greater vision of what surrounds us. We bring interest to more things, we dare to give our opinion, we are open to discussion, ...
Contenu sponsorisé