2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Semester 2: topic 3

+7
yadirapadilla
Camille Vervoort
Victor
Delvaux Denis
Ezé Igbinovia
JoyceRogge2018
Admin
11 participants
Admin
Admin
https://2da2-2018.forumsrpg.com

Semester 2: topic 3 Empty Semester 2: topic 3

Mar 30 Avr - 21:30
Semester 2: topic 3 54412510
JoyceRogge2018

Semester 2: topic 3 Empty Re: Semester 2: topic 3

Ven 3 Mai - 14:18
Every group, whether friendly or professional, always has a leader. Sometimes people have a bad idea of the role of the leader. People think that he is demanding, agressif or mad and that he shout all the time. However, a leader must be there for his team and his entourage. He must bear them, help them and raise them on the top. Without leader, it will not have a strategy or common purpose. The leader is the little voice that everybody has in our head. He says out loud what people think secretly or shyly. He take big decision and accept the risk, sometime he push people to discover themselves and to become better in their area. But the most important is that nobody is born with the leader skills, it is something that you learn with time and experience.
Ezé Igbinovia

Semester 2: topic 3 Empty The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It’s about taking care of those in your charge

Lun 6 Mai - 23:37
The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It’s about taking care of those in your charge

A real leader gives of his time, energy and position for the good of the company but also for the good of the employees! I personnaly think that a company where people feel good and feel considarated makes all the difference! And according to a study burn-out and depression are generaly due to work conditions so giving a positive environnement and space to our employees is essential for their healt and the healt of the company! Taking care of the people we are in charge of is essential and is for me a indicator of the good health of a company.
Delvaux Denis

Sam 11 Mai - 11:56
The real job of a leader is not about being in charge, it’s about taking care of those in your charge

I totally agree with this quote. I think a leader is absolutely necessary when there is a group. But it’s very important to make the difference between being a leader and being boss. It’s, for me, substantially different. A boss will say to his team what they have to and only give directives to his employees, a leader will also give directives but will also do the job. What makes a leader a good leader is the ability of giving the good example. If you see you’re leader giving things to do without moving his little finger, you will do the job but without motivation. In contrary, if the leader gives things to do and is the first to begin the job you will follow him without hesitating.
The more a leader will take care about the people he leads the more they will work with envy.
This following illustration is for me the best representation of what I just said.

Semester 2: topic 3 Search?q=boss+leader&client=firefox-b-d&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=PfTmYppUfO48LM%253A%252CMfhMWz86OTB6qM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTR2mJEYQY3QevPBQe4SQn4LjKH-w&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj-lsn6mpPiAhUPfFAKHVSmCBoQ9QEwA3oECAYQCg#imgrc=PfTmYppUfO48LM:&vet=1
Victor

Sam 11 Mai - 16:32
The real job of a leader is not about being in charge, it’s about taking care of those in your charge.

I find this quote really accurate. It is really important to have, in every group, a leader who's going to guide the group through the work and also take care of the wellness of his teammate. Nowadays we know that the wellness of the staff is really important in terms of productivity, implication and so on. This is why leaders have an increasingly complex and important task, they need to listen and understand every point of view to find the best solution for the team but also to be sure that the work will be properly done. This, therefore, requires good adaptation, listening and communication skills.
If a leader combines all these skills, he will lead his team to great results and his team will evolve and is going to be more and more independent and will work more efficiently every day.
Camille Vervoort

Jeu 16 Mai - 18:21
The main role of a leader is not to lead. Indeed, one of these tasks is to give orders, but not only that, a good leader must support all the people for whom he is responsible.
He must take care of them, help them when they need it, try to understand what is wrong and then work better.
The goal of a leader is to make people grow under his responsibility by developing their qualities, autonomy so that the leader is no more than a motivator, a coach for them but also to have a natural and recognized authority that he should not impose.
The leader must not impose his decisions on the basis of his status as a leader but rather by his recognition towards others.
He must be the driving force behind his group more than his director, he must also serve as a benchmark or even an example for his group.
He must be able to assume and take charge of his group's problems up to a certain level, mainly in a professional context but sometimes even in a more personal context.
The leader must also highlight the strengths of his group by optimizing their qualities to achieve maximum results in his leadership.
yadirapadilla

Mer 22 Mai - 11:54
I agree with this quote.
In my opinion, a good leader is someone who knows how to take care of others by praising them when they have done their job well but also correcting them when necessary. He needs a certain authority to command his team and to decide when there are disputes. The leader must know how to delegate the work parts to the right person, i.e. he must know his staff well. It must take into account the opinions of everyone. A leader is always necessary in a group since he is the reference for everyone.
He can be compared to a father who teaches his children.
KevinKurlekar

Semester 2: topic 3 Empty Kevin Kurlekar Topic 3

Mer 22 Mai - 14:47
The purpose of a job leader is to follow everyone's progress and help them to continuously improve with feedback and other means. Taking care of those who are in his care is perhaps a little exaggerated since he must congratulate the good work as well as reprimand the bad work and help this person who did this bad work, to improve himself in order to avoid that it starts again. I would not say that he takes care of his subordinates, since he actually takes care of the work that these people do. He takes care to check if their work is well done. He does not look at whether his employees are in good physical or psychological health. This should be done in an idyllic world where the human being comes before profit and money. Indeed, he must be careful in all cases and see if these subordinates are able to work, but in most businesses today, productivity is much more important than health. This is true in most multinationals, which do not always respect their employees and sometimes even do not respect human rights. If we return to the idyllic world mentioned above, the perfect manager would be a friend who trusts us (without these subordinates taking advantage of it), who tells us what is going on and what is not, but also who protects them from the derisory decisions of their superiors. A good leader must have a strong ability to understand and move backwards to make the best decisions.
Maroussia Alves

Dim 26 Mai - 15:12
Semester 3 : Topic 3 : “ The real job of a leader is not about being in charge, it’s about taking care of those in your charge “

I agree with this quote because leading a company, leading a team is all about the synergy of the group and the one who represent it must be the leader.
Good relationship with the leader and the team, is important because it will affect the work, the working mood and so on.
Good communication such as praising the team when they have done a great job or when they failed on a project and how to boost their morale, and the good results will show naturally.
A good leader must know that he’s not the one who lead the group, but the one who’s leaded by the group.
The role of a leader is to take all the responsibilities when the group went wrong, but he has scold them when it’s needed.
SarahHochlaf2018

Dim 26 Mai - 19:53
The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It's about taking care of those in your charge.

For me a good leader is someone who is always there to motivate people with who they are surrounded.The most important is that they are selfmotivated. A good leader will lead his team to success and encourage them to always do better in what they do. Also he has to be there for his team in case of struggles. He also let his team participate for some decisions.
A good leader will make his employee's carreer evolve in the company.
So yes I agree with this quote because if you take care of those in your charge you will only get good things in return. A good company is where employees do their work with pleasure and where they are motivate to give the best of what they can. If you want a good key to success, be there for those who work for you, listen to them and they will give it back to you in return by giving the best of themselves.
Lisa Fiandaca

Dim 26 Mai - 22:51
"The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It's about taking care of those in your charge."
This quote is absolutely true because it is the definition of a leader. A leader should not just decide, give orders, be the leader,.... Above all, he must take care of his team, listen to everyone, let them give their opinion, make decisions with them, let them express themselves,...
In everyday life you can be confronted with a situation where you have to make a decision and if it involves other people, you should not only decide alone without worrying about others but rather discuss it, ask for advice, know if everyone agrees, listen to the recommendations,...
In our marketing studies, where we often work in groups, we must apply the same procedure to create a good atmosphere within the group and have cohesion rather than a leader who works alone without taking the opinions of others into account. But it is not always easy and it is sometimes simpler to be simple executor in order not to have too much responsibility.
Being a leader is more a state of mind than a job. You have to be passionate and attentive to your needs to be able to take on this job fully.
Contenu sponsorisé