2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Duchesne Quentin

Quentin Duchesne Empty Quentin Duchesne

Mar 28 Mai - 19:08
Screenshots hello talk

Quentin Duchesne Screen47
Quentin Duchesne Screen48
Quentin Duchesne Screen49
Quentin Duchesne Screen52
Quentin Duchesne Screen50
Quentin Duchesne Screen51
Quentin Duchesne Screen54
Quentin Duchesne Screen53
Quentin Duchesne Screen55
Quentin Duchesne Screen58
Quentin Duchesne Screen57
Quentin Duchesne Screen56
Quentin Duchesne Screen59
Quentin Duchesne Screen61
Quentin Duchesne Screen60
Quentin Duchesne Screen62
Duchesne Quentin

Quentin Duchesne Empty Re: Quentin Duchesne

Mar 28 Mai - 19:10
SEMESTER 2 - TOPIC 1

"If you only focus on the problem, you might miss the easy solution"

This is the biggest problem of the overstressed people. They stress because they can’t take a step back and define the real causes of the problem. Sometimes when you face a problem, you just want to resolve it fast and you jump on the first solution that present to you. But it’s the good you to quickly make big mistakes and make the problem bigger.
Today with internet and social media, we can see a lot of interesting study cases of bad buzz who became worst because of “hot reaction”. And I think that everyone can remember quickly a moment in the live where he thought: “Ho daim, If I had said/done this….”. The fact is that our brain didn’t think in the same way when we are “actor” and when we are “viewer”.
When a friend tells you his problem, in general, you find a way to solve it that he hasn’t thinking yet. When you are viewer, it’s easier to see the problem with the global environment.
But what can you do when you are alone in front of a problem. The first think that you must do it’s stalled the situation and take a break for 5 minutes. Then you take something to right and you make a scheme. In the middle you place the problem. Before you think and write the reason who create this problem. You think about what you did, what the others did and what are the external reason. Then you think about the solution to resolve the causes of the problem and only the causes of the problem. Because in general it’s easier to resolve the causes one by one than the problem. And if you hesitate between to possibilities, the best way to make the good choice it’s to write a two columns table with the advantages and disadvantages.
If you are still lost, there is a quote who said, “Sleep on it”.
Duchesne Quentin

Mar 28 Mai - 19:12
SEMESTER 2 - TOPIC 2

"How other see you is not important, how you see yourself is everything"

The first reaction that I have when I read this kind of quote is ; It’s easier to said that to do…”. Because we live in society and the judgment is omnipotent. Unfortunately, it’s not easy to live without the judgment of the people around you because we all need to be recognized. It’s a basic need of the Maslow pyramid.
But this quote it’s true because the most important it’s how you see yourself. We all reflect an image of ourselves and we have a control on it. We don’t realize it but we show different face depending of who we are with. We aren’t exactly the same with our boss, our friends or our family. It depend about our feeling with these people and how we feel when we are in this environment. The way how we see ourselves in front of our boss is different than in front of our friends. So we didn’t send the same image.
Then the boss or the family will interpret this image and will give us a feedback about the vision that they have about us. If we didn’t like it, we have to be aware that we can change it. The reflection to have in this case is ; Why they see me like this ? How the way that I see me make this image ?
Because if you feel self-confident in front of your boss there is no reason that he didn’t see you like this. So when you have some problem with your image, you have to focus on yourself and ask the question “how I see my-self”.
Duchesne Quentin

Mar 28 Mai - 20:09
SEMESTER 2 - TOPIC 3

"The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It’s about taking care of those in your charge"

“What is the difference between a good and a bad leader ?” Who didn’t heard this question yet ? This questions is a classic of all the management trainings. The answer is : A bad leader is a person who can’t lead the work and empower his team. The goal of a leader is to organize the work, to give a direction for the team and to help the team to achieve the goals. A leader must be able to know how his team work together and what are the abilities of each member of his team. A leader can’t do the work alone, he need a team and the team need him. The success of a team will depend of the ability of the leader to understand the individuals needs of the worker. Each person are different, have different level of autonomy and have different way to approach the tasks. So the goal of the leader is to ensure that each worker are in the best condition to work and to be efficient. As a leader you also need that the member of the team feel involved. A worker who feels that is work is important to achieve the goals will be motivated. An as we saw in the success diagram, motivation and passion are keys of success.
Duchesne Quentin

Mar 28 Mai - 20:11
SEMESTER 2 - TOPIC 4

"Success"

This diagram show that the success isn’t won but deserved. When we fail something, we use to claim, “I’m not lucky”. But the truth is that the luck isn’t in this diagram because the luck is a bonus. Indeed, we can be successful without luck. There is different way to be successful but there are always three phases in success. The first one is the phase where you set your goal. It’s an important phase because you must be realistic and set goals that are affordable. The phase two is the way that you will take in order to succeed. Then there is the phase three; Success or failure. The failure is the most interesting because it asks to be persistent, to improve yourself. It’s also the moment when the people around to you can be a great wealthy. It’s a good idea to make that the people remember what is hide behind success because in our society we use to show the person who success in an easy way. It’s annoying because we can’t learn a lot of their stories.
It will be more intelligent to speak about the successful person who had a long way to achieve these goals. It will show the real life and give hope for the others who pain to succeed.
Duchesne Quentin

Mar 28 Mai - 20:13
SEMESTER 2 - TOPIC 5

"The more you learn the more you see thing differently"

I think that this quote suit with an other quote that I heard a lot ; “Knowledge is power”.
Actually we live in a world with a lot of complex phenomena. We can live a enter life without understand them but where are just living like a viewer of a movie. It’s great because the life can be a great movie but if you understand how this movie is created, the movie will be better. I use to search how the things works since I was a child. I love the TV Show “C’est pas sorcier”, I watch documentary and I use to disassemble my electronic devise in order to see the mechanics.
I think that you can appreciate the live when you understand his mechanic’s. But there is a conflict of opinion between some scientist and some artist. The artist said that the scientist can’t see the beauty of nature because of their knowledge. I disagree first of all because I think that the science of nature is beautiful and secondly because when I watch a movie after watching the make in off, I appreciate more because I see some scene differently. Learning it’s a way to discover the other beautiful faces of the life.
Contenu sponsorisé