2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Kellymeert

Kelly Meert  Empty Kelly Meert

Dim 5 Mai - 20:43
TOPIC 1: IF YOU ONLY FOCUS ON THE PROBLEM YOU MIGHT MISS THE EASY SOLUTION.

I think that each person sees a problem differently. In some cases, the focus is more on the problem itself or how it came about than on the solution. Nowadays, I think that some people are too closed and that if they have a problem, they will not talk about it or think about it further and therefore they will not see the solution that could be right in front of them. I think that people should think out of the box to try to find THE easiest solution that could solve their problem. We must not get stuck, we must try to think further without focusing on the problem to try to get rid of it. Sometimes, you don’t have to go too fast to find the solution, it will come on time.
Some people prefer to talk about it and others keep it all inside. I think that for those who keep everything inside, it can be difficult to find a solution directly. But sometimes, even if we don’t want to talk about it, another person can clarify it for us, and we could feel better. But sometimes you need to be alone and think because you know yourself better than anyone else.
Each problem has its solution.
Kellymeert

Kelly Meert  Empty Re: Kelly Meert

Dim 5 Mai - 21:28
TOPIC 2: HOW OTHERS SEE YOU, IS NOT IMPORTANT. HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF MEANS EVERYTHING.
I think that we have to be proud of who we are and what we want to do with our lives, no matter what people think. I think that this is one of the keys to happiness and success and that it is in this way that we move forward.
You have to do what you want, believe what you want to believe and be with the people you want to be with. We cannot choose those who will like us, hate us or judge us. It is important to realize that the judgment of others is not important. We also have to realize our own value. And it’s when we realize that that we will be happier.
I think that when we realize this, we are stronger. We must be encouraged to believe in who we are and what we do and not criticized or downgraded. This leads to nothing.
I think that every person is unique and that we should be proud of who we are. We must realize that our own perception of ourselves is more important than the perception of the society or from the others.

Kellymeert

Dim 5 Mai - 21:52
TOPIC 3: THE REAL JOB OF A LEADER IS NOT ABOUT BEING IN CHARGE. IT'S ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THOSE IN YOUR CHARGE.
A leader is the one who leads a team, who will move it forward. It’s not only being responsible for the people but also taking care of them, being responsible for them.
I think that a team can work well if they have a good leader. He should not take himself from above or give too much orders. They are human beings like all the others, they are the one who will make the group move forward to achieve something. If your team worked hard, you have to look after them too.
Everyone can be a leader; the most important thing is to be a good one. I think that a leader should be a good listener if someone of his team has something to say. What requires a lot of skills to be able to take care of a team is one of the responsibilities. They have to encourage people to do what they think they can’t do, to encourage them. Of course, they don’t do everything for us, but they can teach us to move forward. A leader can motivate ourselves when we are no longer motivated.
That’s why his real job is not about being in charge but taking care of those in his charge.
Kellymeert

Dim 26 Mai - 14:47
TOPIC 4:
There are several steps to success. It’s not something that just happens like that. It takes a lot of work to achieve your goal. There are always days when not everything can be fine, that’s why you need all these different steps and persist to reach your goal.
I think that successful people are not successful by chance. I think they are people who have worked hard all their lives and that at one point they finally succeeded and they are where they are today.
With a little passion, focus, ideas and hard work because everyone can be successful while pushing themselves to work hard. It may take time, but it is important not to give up and to want to do it. If you want, you can even dot it if there are complications. Working in order to improve yourself is important because you always have to improve to become better.
Then, you have to focus with passion (because you have to love what you do, otherwise there is no point) on what helps you to get by and rembering to served others your ideas and finally, trying to persist to keep working.
Thanks to this “cycle” we become successful.
Kellymeert

Dim 26 Mai - 15:02
TOPIC 5: THE MORE YOU LEARN THE MORE YOU SEE TINGS DIFFERENTLY
I think it is important not to be too closed-minded in order to learn new things. By closed mind, I mean not to be too "square" and to want to learn more about the things around us. We can't say that we know everything, I don't think that's possible. Because every day, we learn a little more. You can learn about everything; cultures, news, etc. All the things we learn can change our world view and maybe even make it better once we get interested.
I think it's important to learn something every day, because it allows us to evolve and gives us the opportunity to get to know the world around us better. The more we learn, the more we see things differently because we might have a different vision than before we learned something. For example, perhaps we could think that we were right about something when it wasn't really the case. I also think that learning things from the people around us is the best way to learn more. I think that when a person doesn't want to learn, it's like they're in a "closed bubble" (in their own bubble).
When we learn, it makes us grow, it makes us open our minds, and our minds become larger.
Kellymeert

Lun 3 Juin - 13:37
Kelly Meert  62371710
Kellymeert

Lun 3 Juin - 13:39
Kelly Meert  62119910
Kelly Meert  61959110
Kelly Meert  61858710
Kelly Meert  61849910
Kelly Meert  61802310