2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Julie Awouters

topic 4 ; success Empty topic 4 ; success

Ven 3 Mai - 18:00
I don't know what success is, it's different for each of us. success in love, money, family, health, professional success, friendship. there are many topics that influence success
I don't know if I know success today. This subject is too broad and too vague at this time in our lives.
success is measured at the end of life or we realize the life we have had. whether it is beautiful or not. success can be harmful and some people are bad because of success. stars change and are not happier sometimes; some people were better off before they became famous and some realize it, others don't.
success can be positive or negative depending on the circumstances. I think it is influenced by many factors. Factors of money, living conditions but also luck. Some people deserve to be lucky and successful and others are not made for it. Success is a broad subject that is much talked about because basically no one knows what it really is. Success is perceived in a different way for each human being.The future will say what the success is , today it is complicate to define it correctly