2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Joel Kalunga

Joel Kalunga Empty Joel Kalunga

Dim 4 Nov - 19:24
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

Some people love to live in a comfort zone because it is easier, without danger or because they do not like to have new challenges.
In my opinion, when you do like that, life is not exciting and you learn absolutly nothing.
so I agree with  the fact that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

For exemple, in football world or for sport in general,you always have to leave your comfort zone and practice everytime you can if you want to have a good level and play on your team, otherwise you will be on the bench. In addition if you want to improve your skills, play better, move better on the field you have to work hard and play against people who are better than you. It is the best way for learn and become better. you will learn nothing at all if you stay in your comfort zone. It is the same in the daily life, at school. staying in the comfort zone it's good during a moment but not for your whole life. People need some changes in order to discover new things and your life will be more interesting

So it will be not easy to live it, but it is worth it.
Joel Kalunga

Joel Kalunga Empty Re: Joel Kalunga

Dim 4 Nov - 19:39
Joel Kalunga 78199a10Joel Kalunga 78199a10
Joel Kalunga

Dim 4 Nov - 20:05
My most memorable moment

It is not easy to choose one specific memorable moment because I have a lot of memorable moments. But if I have to choose one of them, it will be the birth of my niece.
This moment happened a little more than year. Everybody in my family waiting this moment because we all wanted to know what she look like, to play with her or to buy her many clothes, toys etc. Especially her aunts. Since her birth, it's a real pleasure to play with her and take care of her even if she is quite energetic. It's not always easy to follow her rhythm.
My parents were waiting this moment much more than us because she is their first grandchildren and they are really happy now, just like us.
Joel Kalunga

Dim 4 Nov - 20:07
Joel Kalunga Photo_12
Joel Kalunga

Dim 4 Nov - 21:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrqhQbgtVfI
The bloke Man : I choose this video because of the strong and sexist words which are used by the off voice
this words represent well this kind of men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83_ceB0TsiY
The Suit man : this video supports attention to the fact that a suit mant like to attract ladies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXhu-vFNDLA
The new male consumer : on this video you can see a man who is doing diferent tasks that a women can do at home without any problem

Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 11:35
"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker."

I totally agree with this quote.

Most people think that the fact to fail is a drama but in fact you learn much more when you fail even if it is hard to accept and it shouldn't have to undertake you.
When you failed in something, at the beginning it's really difficult to consider because you may spent hours on it and it's demotivating to think that you did it for nothing.
On the contrary you have to take it as lesson. Each failure give you more experience and after that you will not make the same mistakes. So it teachs you something.

In my opinion , a failure give you the opportunity to identify what and why it happened wrong in order to react in a good way and do better next time, .
In addition some people need to fail because it is a way to succeed or to become better in your life or to take the right decisions at the right time.

In conclusion everybody should take a failure as an education and not consider that as an undertaker.
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 12:23
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value"

This quote has a link with what my father always told me : "to be a man of value first of all". He told me that because of his life's experience and jobs. I totally agree with him because it's really important to be a man of value in your life because you will have good relation with other people, you will be a reliable person, people will have consideration for you and they will respect you. In addition for your job it is an important point because companies looking for people who have some skills but especially people with values.
To go further, some people are ready to do all that is possible includeed bad things in order to be a man of succes or to succeed. Success in temporary and if someone succeed better than you in your field, everybody will forget you.
In my opinion, it's normal to be ambitous and to try to become a man of success because it's gratifying and pleasant. But you have to do it while having values.
To conclued, according everything I said, people should try to become a man of success if they want but by having values.

Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:22
Joel Kalunga 111

Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:23
Joel Kalunga 210
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:23
Joel Kalunga 310
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:24
Joel Kalunga 410
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:24
Joel Kalunga 510
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:25
Joel Kalunga 610
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:25
Joel Kalunga 710
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:26
Joel Kalunga 810
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:27
Joel Kalunga 910
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:27
Joel Kalunga 1010
Joel Kalunga

Dim 13 Jan - 14:28
Joel Kalunga 1110
Joel Kalunga

Lun 27 Mai - 15:22
SEMESTER 2 : Topic 1

" If you only focus on the problem, you might miss the easy solution "

this quote is quite true. I'm one of those guys who when I see a problem, I stay focus on it until the time I find the solution. I'm also a little bit stubborn so when I think I have almost the right solution linked to my problem, it's difficult for me to think in a different way even if there might be a easier solution. So some people are juste like me so determined that we miss the easy way. In our daily life we can have the same problem. For exemple when you want to invite your girlfriend to the restaurant, it's not always easy to find the good one because we want to impress you while a good little address is enough.
Joel Kalunga

Lun 27 Mai - 15:41
SEMESTER : Topic 2

" How others see you, is not important. How you see yourself means everything"

I totally agree with this quote.
First of all, people's opinion plays an important role in our life. I mean, it determines the way we act or will act, get dressed, the music we listen to and much more in order to meet their expectations or to be fashionable. However, whatever we do, some people will never agree with our choices despite all the effort we do. That's why we should use our time to learn who we are, what we like, what we want to do if we want to feeling good about ourselves. In our digitalized society in which everybody can see everything about us on social networks, it's difficult tofocus on ourselves. However, il believe it still possible to focuse on what it's important for us and not pay attention to what people say or think.
Joel Kalunga

Lun 27 Mai - 17:01
Semester 2 : Topic 3

"The real job of a leader is not about being in charge, it's about taking care of those in your charge"

To be a leader is not a easy position because of different things a leader has to manage, such as the group motivation, the roles of each member, handle arguments/colficts, purpose to be achieved etc.
Not everyone is willing to be or pretend to be a leader because this requires some skills such as people skills,management skills as exemples. For the one who have those skills and such as the words of this quote, the role of the leader it's about taking care of those in their charge. In other words, do everything is possible to ensure that the group achieves the goal that was set. In addition a person who wants to have statu of leader need to have some experience to carryout its mission successfully and it's takes years. In addition, unlike a boss, the leader sets an exemple, shows the way for his team and works hand in hand with them
Joel Kalunga

Mar 28 Mai - 11:41
Semester 2 : Topic 4

"Succes "

It's quite difficult to define the word "succes" because the understanding of this word is different from one person to another. Different parameters are to be taken into account such as the background, the education, values, vision and beliefs of each person. However, in all cases, it's not easy to be successfull. As an analogy, we can compare " succes" to the top of an iceberg. Some people think that it's easy to succeed because they only see the visible area, but in fact it's not as easy as it looks. Behind the invisible side to be successful, it requires hard work, persistence, focus, failures, sacrificies, surpassing one's limits; and if you succeed you could be proud about what you achieved.
Joel Kalunga

Mar 28 Mai - 11:59
Semester 2 : Topic 5

"The more you learn, the more you see things differently"

One quote says that : "Knowledge is a weapon" and and this quote is a bit in line with what this subject has to say. The more you know, the more you can adapt your behaviour, your speech depending on the situation in order to provide the best solution. We can also see this as a form of curiosity because it is by being curious that we learn many things that allow us to see things differently. To learn new things, go abroad in a country that does not have the same values as those present in our country, can be interesting to be confronted with a new culture. This is beneficial for having another vision of the world, open our mind on something different, and also for learning to know yourself better. For exemple, in my culture and unlike Belgian and Western culture, a girl does not come to introduce two or three different boys to her parents, she will only present one when she is sure of her choice. It can be rewarding and interesting to know the reasons why this is happening like that.
Joel Kalunga

Mar 28 Mai - 12:22
Joel Kalunga 110
Joel Kalunga

Mar 28 Mai - 12:23
Joel Kalunga 210
Contenu sponsorisé