2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

MorganBrombini

topic 4 : success Empty topic 4 : success

Lun 3 Juin - 0:33
success
What is the real success? When will we know when we'll be successful? Will we be successful? I think the word success can be really abstract because firstly it is relative to every human being and the way they think is so varied that there is so many notions of success. Because my way to look at it can be completely different than the way of someone else does but I could still find this person successful even tho I won't choose his way of live. For me the success it's when you can look back and say you have done something, but for me being successful has to be shared with someone you love, you family that you have founded. I don't conceive success alone, even thought if I become a famous Hollywood star or a well known football player. Because I would be sad all alone on the "top of the world". My conception of success isn't the same as the year maybe on day i will change my mind, nobody knows but i really doubt about it.