2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

MorganBrombini

topic 1 : If you focus only on the problem you might miss the easy solution Empty topic 1 : If you focus only on the problem you might miss the easy solution

Dim 2 Juin - 23:30
If you focus only on the problem you might miss the easy solution
In order to resolve a problem we should consider all the external aspect of the problem not only on the problem itself. Why are we facing this problem? When? In which context? Every problem is resolvable once we accept it and its outcomes.
When I have a problem I always tell it to my little brother even if he can't help me because just the fact that I talk about it helps me to see clearer what my problem is about. And an external point of view is, in every case, helpful and in the worst case u just don't have to follow the advice given. What I learned over the past years is never to react to something in the heat of the moment, to talk when you are upset or to act in a state of anger won’t solve anything ever.
In many case we don’t even have a problem, we are just overreacting it so it’s important to take a few step back to relativize. Sometimes it’s even simpler just to say it was fate... and then to accept it.