2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Guillaume Quittelier.

Guillaume Quittelier Empty Guillaume Quittelier

Lun 27 Mai - 22:38
If you only focus on the problem you might miss the easy solution

I totally agree with this quote. According to me it is undeniable that being openminded is the key to succeed. Thanks to this characteristic, we are able to find a better, faster or/and easier solution than people who only focus on the problem without looking around the problem. In fact, we are going to see the different aspects of the problem. We are also going to analyse the origin of the problem and not only the problem itself. Often the problem is easier to solve at the origin than when the problem has already occurred. As we said, prevention is better than cure. That is why it is important to stand back and look at the overall problem from the origin to the consequences. So that, the next time that we see a problem arriving with the same kind of origin, we can easily avoid it before it occurs. All in all, take time to stand back from the problem is the key to solve it in its entirety and easily.
Guillaume Quittelier.

Guillaume Quittelier Empty Re: Guillaume Quittelier

Lun 27 Mai - 22:38
How others see you, I not important, How you see yourself means everything.
In our society, people put more and more emphasis on physical appearance. We see it in our daily life; on social media, in advertising, in tv-shows, … We grant also more importance on the first sight, we judge people faster and people try to take care of their social appearance. According to those points, I cannot say that this quote is true in the current society. The important is to be aware of it. We do not have to do everything in order to please people and to match people standards. We must use it as a strength because we are aware of it. The best way is to be confident in ourselves and people will see this confidence. The more confident we are the more we look great. And unfortunately, appearance is became a basis in our society criteria.
Guillaume Quittelier.

Dim 2 Juin - 16:01
The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It’s about taking care of those in your charge

I don’t totally agree with this quote. On the one hand, there is a part of the truth. Being a leader is not being in charge of everything and every time. A good leader must be able to delegate. So that I agree on this part of the quote, the leader is not the one in charge.
On the other hand, it is important to qualify the second part. According to me, a leader’s job is not only taking care of people in his charge, he is supposed to be irreproachable, he is supposed to ensure that the work is done. He is not only the one who’s saying to everyone what they have to do, he is the one in charge of the project and of this good operation. And if there is any problem, a leader is supposed to be in charge of this one.
To conclude, a leader is not the one in charge every time, but he must be able to take responsibilities, to be in charge at the right moment in order to ensure the productivity of the whole team.
Guillaume Quittelier.

Dim 2 Juin - 16:16
Success

The concept of success is a very personal concept. Everyone has his own definition of success because it depends on your different purposes, your desires and also how you want to reach them or to achieve them. I agree on a certain part of the scheme. According to me, success is an addition of multiple aspects. I think that the day I will feel success, is the day I will manage the most important aspects of my life together, at the same level and not in according more importance to one than another. For example, if I succeed to undertake several professional projects while having a family and while I can see my friend most of the time and have leisure times. That is my definition of success.
Finally, I agree with the scheme because according to me, whatever is our purpose or our desire, in order to succeed we must be able to manage all the aspects closely or furtherly linked to it. And that is the most complicated part of success.
Guillaume Quittelier.

Dim 2 Juin - 16:32
The more you learn the more you see thing differently

I totally agree with this quote. The more you learn the more you are open-minded. And it is not about learning in a professional or school way. In my opinion, you learn from any experience you have. There is always something you can retain or learn, even if it was a bad experience. There is no failure, you learn from this kind of experience and it makes it a kind of success. For example, in sport: losing a match is a kind of failure, but it is what you retain or learn of this failure that matters. How you transform it into a success, that is the point. In order to succeed the next time, you must be open-minded and learn from it and so don’t see it like a failure but like a learning experience. Finally, it is from this king of learning that you collect the more information. Because you will see the aspects you must change in order to succeed the next time, and one thing leading to another, you will see the problem or the situation form another perspective.
Guillaume Quittelier.

Dim 2 Juin - 16:37
Guillaume Quittelier 61591710
Guillaume Quittelier 61625110
Guillaume Quittelier 61845310
Guillaume Quittelier.

Dim 2 Juin - 16:38
Guillaume Quittelier 61880510
Guillaume Quittelier 61964310
Contenu sponsorisé