2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Célia Verheyen

5  Topics: Célia Verheyen Empty 5 Topics: Célia Verheyen

Dim 26 Mai - 18:37
1. If you only focus on the problem you might miss the easy solution:
This sentence underlines the importance of taking a step back when facing a difficult situation. Indeed, when we are in a deadlock, we tend to have difficulty broadening our point of view and staying focused on the problem we are facing and on our inability to solve it. It is not uncommon to look back in your head at solutions that you have already considered or tried and that have not yielded any results. In short, we are going in circles and this is annoying or demoralizing, even both at the same time in some cases. In this kind of situation, it is important to try to take a step back to broaden your horizons and consider new options. Sometimes allowing a little time to pass, letting off steam by doing some physical activity or relaxing can help us find a better angle of attack. But in my opinion, the best solution when you don't see how to deal with a problem is to talk to someone close to you, they are often good adviser and allow you to see things you would never have thought of. After all, two brains always think better than one and a little support has never hurt anyone.

2.    How others see you, is not important. How you see yourself means everything:
The quote « how others see you, is not important. How you see yourself means everything » means a lot to me. During my teenage years, I was always afraid of what people were going to think about me. I was afraid of looking stupid or not funny. With the time, I began to understand that what people thought about me was not important. Now I just think that you have to love yourself, the way you are and trust yourself.
The way I see myself is very important because it is this image that will build my life goals.
I also think that the image we create and therefore the way others see us, depends directly on the way we see ourselves. It's much easier to look natural, confident and happy when you really feel good about yourself and your head. The most important thing is not what others think of the person you are, but what you think is even of the person you are. You have to be proud, respect yourself, respect the things you believe in and fight for your ideas and to have the right to be as you want to be, no matter what others see or think.

3.    The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It’s about taking care of those in your charge:
I agree with this sentence, in my opinion, a leader must take care of others and not just command them. A good leader is a valued leader. But to be appreciated, you have to take care of others, listen to what they have to say. A leader must be there to help and guide people who depend on him. Not to order them to follow his orders blindly. In addition, people will be more effective if they trust their leader and trust is built by communicating, by exchanging. It is also necessary to delegate and to be able to delegate effectively, everyone must be supportive, knowledgeable and have confidence in other team members. It is the role of the leader to ensure that all these conditions are met. Afterwards, it must be admitted that the leader's job is also to make decisions, but they can be made by consulting each other or by asking for the opinion of others. If a leader simply leads alone and imposes his or her own point of view, he or she will not be appreciated. Perhaps the only thing he can hope it is to be feared and not respected or admired. In this case, his team will not be efficient and will want to get rid of him at the first opportunity. To work well and in a good environment, the leader must take care of the people around him. This is the best way to make everything go well and to overcome obstacles.

4.    Picture of success:
In my opinion, this image represents the keys to success. I find it a beautiful and good representation of everything you have to do and think to succeed. There are no secrets to success; you have to work hard and with passion, persevere and know how to overcome the capes, stay focused and serve others. But I find this illustration very explicit and clear. That's the kind of thing you should show the kids. I think that this image also conveys good values of surpassing oneself without forgetting the role of the people around us, whether it is good or bad. Personally, however, I would insist on the importance of working hard to achieve your objectives and thus success. Indeed, I have the impression that people always think or want success to be a matter of luck, wealth, etc., whereas for me it is a matter of merit. There is no better satisfaction than the one obtained after really giving yourself to get there. I think people have always hoped to succeed with as little effort as possible, but unfortunately, I have the impression that in this day and age, reality TV shows or shows about the life of stars want to give the impression that anyone can become rich, known, adored by everyone without having any particular skills. I find this phenomenon doubly unhealthy, on the one hand because it is not true, you have to give yourself to reach its end. And on the other hand, because the life of these people, although attractive, do not deserve to be envied.

5.   The more you learn the more you see things differently:
I agree with this statement. I think that knowledge changes us and changes the way we see things. It is obvious that we all tend to form an opinion or an idea about all the things around us and it is obvious that we are not perfectly informed about all these things. But this sentence is about the experience and its impact on our lives. We have all had the experience of misjudging someone, of giving an opinion and changing our way of thinking by knowing more. We have also all learned to appreciate something by learning more about. It is true that even if our point of view changes with what we learn, it is useful to classify and form an immediate idea, a prejudice, because it would take us too much time and energy to classify all the new information that comes to us every day. Moreover, these prejudices come to us from our experience and from what we already know and what we learned. In conclusion, I think it is true that the more we learn, the more we see things differently, but that our instinct and our pre-requisites and prejudices coming from our character, experience and education remain very important in our lives.